G.A.M.B - Get arrested on your birthday for raping a 13 yr old crehette

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yikes, what a dirty bytch. This seems to be all too familiar though.

Like what sexually attracts them to 13 yr old boys? Is it the control aspect. Also a lot of these woman are married. Can't even imagine how it must feel as a man to know your wife was sexually abusing a young boy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes, what a dirty bytch. This seems to be all too familiar though.

Like what sexually attracts them to 13 yr old boys? Is it the control aspect. Also a lot of these woman are married. Can't even imagine how it must feel as a man to know your wife was sexually abusing a young boy

Y’all have no idea how much this goes on.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Women who are child predators often choose professions such as teachers, school supervisors, case workers and such because it’s easy to gain a child’s trust through them while also going underneath the radar because no one ever suspects them of being capable of pulling off such predatory acts.:francis:

shyt is straight up demonic.
They are everywhere. Your neighbor. The manager at your teens part time job. Sometimes female extended family.

I

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
How is owning three dogs an accomplishment?
She was probably abusing them too, always raise red flags when you see cacs with multiple dogs
wl8cuSf.png

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:francis: had it all and she threw it away to fukk a child...
What’s crazy is people some men don’t treat this seriously because of course there were grown women we wanted to smash as youngsters… but they’re supposed to be the adults and use discernment. Women smashing children are big time losers

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What’s crazy is people some men don’t treat this seriously because of course there were grown women we wanted to smash as youngsters… but they’re supposed to be the adults and use discernment. Women smashing children are big time losers

Exactly there were plenty of my teachers I would have loved to smash when I was 13 but my fantasy probably would not have lived up to the reality of a grown woman basically taking advantage of me.

When we flip it the other way, a grown man taking advantage of a young girl people are rightfully sickened.

I can see why a lot of these boys probably like it at first, then the reality hits them that this is a grown ass woman doing this.