FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get it shawty

Get it shawty :stylin::mj:

Show is so Atlanta that Lloyd's "Get It Shawty" is playing in the background.
Him and Lloyd went to the same high school and gave us :banderas:

Sounds crazy

Captions said it was by Shabazz Palaces, but i aint catch the song title.
That Shabazz Palaces, never thought you'd hear them on TV. I legit paused the episode on some
OFkCTpO.gif

"MARKET PRICE?, WHAT MARKET ARE YOU SHOPPING AT?"

Had to throw in that community joke lol
:wow:
nikka thought he was about to give a cac motivational speech :mjlol:
Tried to get his Jeff Winger on :mjlol:

Me and cousin was trying to figure out what the fukk happened at the store after his mirror got knocked off?
Quavo said he was locked up for murder, did dude die :lupe:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cool episode, not as good as the last one.

Coulda did without the corny "we call ourselves Migos" moment. Shoulda just left out with the subtly of Darius saying they were going to see the migos earlier in the episode when he told Ern they were meeting Mexicans
I'm assuming stuff like that was left in for people who have no idea who migos are
The average black person will get how on the nose it is but the average person who is randomly watching FX is probably not understanding the joke

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cool episode, not as good as the last one.

Coulda did without the corny "we call ourselves Migos" moment. Shoulda just left it with the subtly of Darius saying they were going to see the migos earlier in the episode when he told Ern they were meeting Mexicans

I'm assuming stuff like that was left in for people who have no idea who migos are
The average black person will get how on the nose it is but the average person who is randomly watching FX is probably not understanding the joke

Yea..... I cant front..... I had no idea that was Migos and I'm black.:ld:

Like I've heard of them dudes from word of mouth, but could name one Migos song and them dudes could literally walk right in front of me and I couldnt point them out. Matter fact after that joke...... I googled them just to see if that was really them and even then I was still unsure. You 2 nicca post has just NOW only confirmed it.

I just dont rock with them like that or a lot of new niccas like them with that style.:francis:

I'm more of an underground rap fan from the soulful shyt of Little Brother/Jamla/Tanya Morgan type shyt, toe the alternative MF DOOM/Deltron 3030 type shyt, to my old school classics like Wu, Redman, and DMX.

Na... that scene was necessary:manny: