Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Went ahead and watched episode 3

Darius is too much :mjlol:

"FYI, there might be a bullet in this box"

"What you call your gun?" "nikka, gun" :stopitslime:

The phone call during the drug meet with Migos :russ:

Vanessa need to come back down to reality though...bougie ass broad and for what? :rudy:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Went ahead and watched episode 3

Darius is too much :mjlol:

"FYI, there might be a bullet in this box"

"What you call your gun?" "nikka, gun" :stopitslime:

The phone call during the drug meet with Migos :russ:

Vanessa need to come back down to reality though...bougie ass broad and for what? :rudy:
Vanessa ain't even stuck up Bruh she not a rat baby mama either bro is trying tho and she need to see that ...I think she is disappointed he left Princeton tho so is Paper Boy and his parents cause he got mad potential and is smart...now he back home basically doing nothing but he is trying

I wonder what went down to make him leave a college that prestigious...I think earn gotta another side to him which is why I think it'll be revealed he shot ol dude who was clowning his cousin music...plus in away trying save the meal ticket from going to the pen and showing he can be more Malcolm and less Martin

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Watched it last night with my folks. Damn good. has kind of a Boondocks feel to me, but I love the subtle satire. Breh seeing how everyone was gassing him up over his "incident" and the way that mother went from 'hell naw" to "well, i'll make an exception for YOU playa."

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just saw the first two

and man this show is probably already in my top 2 if not my fav of shows Im watching right now that are ongoing

shyt is funny, acting is great, it aint corny like fukkin Empire, the main protagonist(Donald) is a strong one to center the show around(much better than Cam from Survivors Remorse), nice pacing not to fast(lookin at you again Empire :sas1:) and not to slow. and that song Paper boi :stylin:

comedic wise this show just below Blackish, but still funny as hell

I :laff: at the nikka finding out his girl was a tranny.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ks2cgqVs.gif

"This bytch is amazing.":wow:
"That's really rough.":francis:
"I don't know, I would watch.":manny:
"That's more rough.":francis:
the dialogue and back and forths in this show >>>>> Empire, suriviors remorse, ballers etc
Thank God Donald got a all Black writing staff.
word:ohhh: no wonder this show is so great

Shout out and salute to Donald:salute: