FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Something I haven't seen talked about yet is the depth of the moment in the finale when Earn hands his money to his girl.

There are so many primal aspects to the male/female dynamic, no matter how independent you consider your girl to be or how unmaterialistic she is. I don't think she's a gold digger but look how her attitude towards him and her whole demeanor changes once he provides her with resources. Earn is too intelligent not to have noticed it, and both the chick and Glover play the moment to perfection. I can't wait to see how the dynamic between them changes when Earn us the primary breadwinner.

Again, not calling her a golddigger, she clearly loves him and even supports him/provides him with shelter, but it was such an interesting moment for me, done with such subtlety and great acting. Phenomenal moment in a phenomenal show
Nah I hear what you saying and a professor of mines talked about this. Women are naturally attracted to men that can provide and not in a gold digging sense but more of source of security and reassurance. As soon as that's established that man will always be a priority for them. I can go further but I'll just leave it at that and say I noticed it too.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Late to this series but episode 7 :heh::deadmanny:

Basically those Rick and Morty eps but crushing the buildings

Finally get @Milk N Cookies and @BlackManLiveFromLondon avis:gladbron:

Kevin Michael Richardson and Foxxy Numbah 5 :gladbron:

Harrison flipping the script on the psychologist :pachaha:

The car ad :deadmanny:

Looking forward to finishing it off :blessed: