FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
B.A.N. is legitimately the best episode I've seen of anything this year. Damn near every segment had me crying. This show was already great, but this episode has catapulted into GOAT territory.

Ever since Black Bieber this show has been on a rampage:wow:
And the best part is that I don't know what to expect next.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we living in a world of the americans, mr. robot, westworld, game of thrones, and all of the other hbo/netlix shows.

THIS is my favorite show without a doubt. it can be anything. lol at the people being mad that it isnt following a continuous narrative, even though as others have pointed out it has advanced the storyline. this might be above some of you.
It's not above people if everyone is getting the references and jokes. To say "you just don't get it" to cover up for the obvious lack of plot and story is lazy and dismissive. This show has been given leeway that a lot of other shows have not gotten simply because it appeals to internet/hipster/nerdy black humor.

It's a decent show but to say it's GOAT etc because it appeals to a certain sense of humor (:mjpls:) is just ridiculous.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
B.A.N. is legitimately the best episode I've seen of anything this year. Damn near every segment had me crying. This show was already great, but this episode has catapulted into GOAT territory.

Ever since Black Bieber this show has been on a rampage:wow:
And the best part is that I don't know what to expect next.
It's been the best thing in tv since the pilot