FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
:wtf: this shyt is confusing the hell out of me. I download this shyt, and I'm seeing swisha sweet commericals. is that part of the show???? :mindblown:

It's a real commercial.

This post is sponsored by Bevel.

Put "jaguar paw" in the promo code to recieve 15 percent off on your next purchase.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we living in a world of the americans, mr. robot, westworld, game of thrones, and all of the other hbo/netlix shows.

THIS is my favorite show without a doubt. it can be anything. lol at the people being mad that it isnt following a continuous narrative, even though as others have pointed out it has advanced the storyline. this might be above some of you.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
we living in a world of the americans, mr. robot, westworld, game of thrones, and all of the other hbo/netlix shows.

THIS is my favorite show without a doubt. it can be anything. lol at the people being mad that it isnt following a continuous narrative, even though as others have pointed out it has advanced the storyline. this might be above some of you.

you know what tho? about the continuous narrative, its weird. I mean cuz the first 5 episodes were like that. I can even argue for the 6th episode. But also Louie does the EXACT same thing, so I'm not gonna trip.

this episode was just out there. but it was funny as fukk regardless, so I don't care.

Daps
btw, my moms was over here this evening and even she asked about if I was up on this show. she 65 years old :mindblown:

tryin to get my wife to watch this. she need to see it. also wanna put her on the issa rae show as well.
Is rae still dope. I wanna watch that. Is it really dope or just ok?