Daps
Reppin
NULL
justin-bieber-gq-0316-cover-alt-2.jpg

:mjlol:

Jards

All Star
Daps
The Migos drug deal with Earn on the speaker phone gotta be the funniest shyt I seen on TV this year

Earn: "so what you guy's doing right now? You and Darius do that deal?"
PB: "Do not know what you mean...:whoa:"

Earn: "You know the deal with the Mexicans - you had the guns and were like 'we ain't scared of these guys...."
PB: "YO OKAY MAN AIGHT NIKKA SENDING MONEY NIKKA PEACE OUT!!!:damn: "

:russ:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Always one
What did you get out of that episode besides the forced, obvious white people dont value black people? There's a way to do that and move the story. The black bieber thing was too corny to me. Darius was literally a prop in that episode.

I'm not saying I don't like the show, I loved the first 3 episodes, liked the 4th, and didn't like the 5th.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Terrible episode imo. Hit everyone over the head with a hammer on the dogs worth more than black life angle, which literally added nothing to the story but a space filler, and the whole black Bieber angle was just weird.

Only chuckled at a few parts.

Yeah way too on the nose, I hope they can go back to just being a character show instead of a issue show with forced shyt like that.
Didn't help they actually tried to play off like a gun store owner would pull a gun on a person in the gun range like that. That would have them lose their FFL in a instant and their business. On top of that, you got the arab cats talking about revolution and they are allowed to stay in there, that isn't realistic at all.