FX Presents: Mr Inbetween Official Thread (Limited Series)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some thoughts on the series finale

I had to put on CC so I could understand what those 2 were saying in the final scene. I thought it might be someone taking revenge on Ray, maybe the biker's family, but it seemed like just 2 lowlifes who end up messing with the wrong guy based on his :shaq:towards the end. Weird seeing Ray with some hair on his head :skip:. The series really knows how to do action/intensity, with balancing the lighter moments with Ray and his daughter/buddy. Gonna get me some dimmies in honor of the show.

I don’t think they were paid to kill him, but all that to kill a random cabbie in a old car. It’s a weird scenario.

definitely an opening there for another season even though the show got cancelled.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
"Do I have to right ride in the trunk? I'm claustrophobic"

"You're a out to get a case of lead poisoning if you don't get in there right fukking now"

:russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the only part that made me cringe was when he trusted that homicidal random guy (who just merked the old couple for no reason) to look after that injured woman. I know she was in bad shape but he should've put her in the RV with him and the dead bodies.

The guy had hired them both to do the run, he figured he would at least have some loyalty to the girl as a worker.

He probably knew how shyt was gonna go but had to move fast and keep going

Hand2HandKing

Rookie
Daps
I don’t think they were paid to kill him, but all that to kill a random cabbie in a old car. It’s a weird scenario.

definitely an opening there for another season even though the show got cancelled.

i read he decided to end it not that it got cancelled

hopefully in the future they bring this back somehow

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Watched the 1st and 2nd season this weekend. Enjoyed it a lot.

Reminds me of Barry a little bit, same dark comedy scenario about a hitman.

Something about this made it more entertaining than Barry. Main character's quirkiness, his relationship with his cirlce espeically his daughter, brother, Gary shows the character's depth.

Some really standout episodes.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Watched the 1st and 2nd season this weekend. Enjoyed it a lot.

Reminds me of Barry a little bit, same dark comedy scenario about a hitman.

Something about this made it more entertaining than Barry. Main character's quirkiness, his relationship with his cirlce espeically his daughter, brother, Gary shows the character's depth.

Some really standout episodes.

This show is head and shoulders above Barry imo. Barry just had the HBO hype machine aka Payola behind it :sas1:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished this.

This and Andor are the best shows I've seen in a while.

Those last few episodes were standouts from an already outstanding series. Season 3 in general was really good.

I appreciate them ending it at 3 seasons instead of just going at it for the sake of it and losing quality (Dexter for example).