FX Presents: Mr Inbetween Official Thread (Limited Series)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this show is my shyt!
UKVu0t8.gif

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For anybody that watched tonight's episode of Mr. Inbetween

Do we know yet why that girl is on the drug-running trip with Ray? I thought he might be in charge of watching her for some reason, because she doesn't seem like the type to operate in that world.

a clean cut couple
appears less obvious than a single male out for a drive.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That old couple got it bad last episode :sadcam:
the only part that made me cringe was when he trusted that homicidal random guy (who just merked the old couple for no reason) to look after that injured woman. I know she was in bad shape but he should've put her in the RV with him and the dead bodies.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
the only part that made me cringe was when he trusted that homicidal random guy (who just merked the old couple for no reason) to look after that injured woman. I know she was in bad shape but he should've put her in the RV with him and the dead bodies.
Yeah but time was of the essence he had to dispose of those bodies. He

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Some thoughts on the series finale

I had to put on CC so I could understand what those 2 were saying in the final scene. I thought it might be someone taking revenge on Ray, maybe the biker's family, but it seemed like just 2 lowlifes who end up messing with the wrong guy based on his :shaq:towards the end. Weird seeing Ray with some hair on his head :skip:. The series really knows how to do action/intensity, with balancing the lighter moments with Ray and his daughter/buddy. Gonna get me some dimmies in honor of the show.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Binging the last season now. Show was great, but there were a couple of eps that were straight up hard to watch.

As much as America loves a remake - I'll be shocked if someone doesn't pitch this with Bill Burr playing the Ray role.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
he had to hike back to civilization after he got rid of the bodies and the RV. how would he have done that with her in tow?

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had to hike back to civilization after he got rid of the bodies and the RV. how would he have done that with her in tow?
he would have had to change something up. either that or let her get merked (which happened).

i just watched the original the magician movie from 2005.