FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crazy ass episode. Miguel trying to drown wifey because he’s a momma’s boy, but realizing they probably did him a favor killing that crazy bytch.

Miguel testing Marcos loyalty by ordering him to kill EZ.

Hank playing simp but getting his heart ripped out watching Angel announce the engagement:russ:

Fluffy Mayan finally earning his patch but the guilt of murdering dude made him blow his brains out.

Coco’s dumbass trying to be captain save a junkie and now he’s out, probably on the way to being killed by the club or those stank ass meth heads.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What an anticlimactic ending for Eazy E and his Bish :skip:

Miguel putting all the pieces together so quickly re his mom's death been a little shoe-horned but fukk it, we here now. Time to see if El Padrino still got it in him. Mf aint been putting in much work fa real :leostare:

This nicca Angel got the nerve to be on his brother's head about simpin and this nicca be getting googly eyes the moment a Bih tell him she pregnant :pachaha:

I aint got much of a clue of what the one rogue mf doing setting up the other Mayan crew with another Cartel cuz that shyt wasn't all that interesting but obv it's some kind of backdoor play. He out here playing chess whole Bishop playin checkers.

Da fuk EZ out in bail after serving up a single piece w/ a biscuit to the federales? :rudy:

Steve.....Just quit big fella! :wtf:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Crazy ep

Yeah ez should just leave with his girl. I still think she is going to die though.

Im thinking Marcus gonna botch the hit and kill Gaby on accident like they did Donna on SOA, then EZ gonna be on some Michael Corleone just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in shyt rest of the series.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So did coco get raped? This show has a couple of storylines they either have to extend or wrap up, hopefully they don’t shoehorn everything in.

they got to kill those meth heads