FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
it was that Mexican guy Palo who killed the SAMCRO member.
I see, what was the point? I know he has a grudge against the other guy for leaving his gang. Also Mayans need to wipe out those meth heads ASAP

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up. At first I thought EZ was going to get back with Emily but, this new broad is :ohlawd:

She too perfect though. It's not gonna work out I don't think but, she is definitely bad as fukk.

EZ was looking like a boss in the making when he had the plan to cut out the other kings.

:russ: at "Shut the fukk up, I wasn't done speaking"

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is neck and neck with Snowfall but the acting is much better on Mayans. Season 3 been tense as fukk :noah:
Agreed. Episode for episode this season I think Mayans got a slight edge. A few subpar snowfall episodes this season. My only knock on this season is cocos storyline. That blackmail shyt seemed hella force. His club finding out he a junkie might get him kicked out but the finding out he stealing kilos will def get him killed.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Agreed. Episode for episode this season I think Mayans got a slight edge. A few subpar snowfall episodes this season. My only knock on this season is cocos storyline. That blackmail shyt seemed hella force. His club finding out he a junkie might get him kicked out but the finding out he stealing kilos will def get him killed.

the Coco subplot is “odd” because literally no one sees his downfall except one dude. This past episode Ez is literally ok the hospital and Coco is with the meth squad the entire time :russ:

But getting Sutter off of this show has been a blessing. Just wish they kept the them. But the whole cast is taking Ls this season but you get the real human emotion out of everyone from every angle.

This last episode you REALLY see the anger behind Bishop. Dude spazzed in his ex and told her she should’ve put the damn gun in her mouth. Man is carrying that guilt because he knows deep down that coming to Santo Padre was the biggest mistake of his life and now the whole damn MC is on his shoulders.

Now them boys are gonna be at war :francis:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
the Coco subplot is “odd” because literally no one sees his downfall except one dude. This past episode Ez is literally ok the hospital and Coco is with the meth squad the entire time :russ:

But getting Sutter off of this show has been a blessing. Just wish they kept the them. But the whole cast is taking Ls this season but you get the real human emotion out of everyone from every angle.

This last episode you REALLY see the anger behind Bishop. Dude spazzed in his ex and told her she should’ve put the damn gun in her mouth. Man is carrying that guilt because he knows deep down that coming to Santo Padre was the biggest mistake of his life and now the whole damn MC is on his shoulders.

Now them boys are gonna be at war :francis:
So I’m confused bishop was a soldier and that cartel Mexican guy who used to be a biker joined the cartel and asked bishop to lead the charter? His wife at the time was against and gets into the accident killing their kid?

good episode, lot of emotion, EZ’s love story is whatever but not as bad as that annoying white woman, but seeing her and the other at odds is good too.

they got to ice those red necks

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So I’m confused bishop was a soldier and that cartel Mexican guy who used to be a biker joined the cartel and asked bishop to lead the charter? His wife at the time was against and gets into the accident killing their kid?

good episode, lot of emotion, EZ’s love story is whatever but not as bad as that annoying white woman, but seeing her and the other at odds is good too.

they got to ice those red necks

A million years ago Marcus “gave” Bishop a chance to a a big fish in Santo Padre and run his own chatter and help save the Mayans so they could be independent and not have to always rely on SAMCRO and other gangs.

Santo Padre is a border town and that makes it extremely important to the Mayans and the Gallindo cartel because they have eyes on who is bringing what across the border. Anybody coming thru essentially has to check in and the Mayans somewhat have a relationship with the local police like SAMCRO had in Charming.

Bishop uprooted his family to be the man in Santo Padre and as you saw in the latest episode, his wife got in a wreck and their son died and that ended their marriage. Bishop understandably has a chip on his shoulder, blames his ex and she blames him for them even being there.

Last season shyt was going to take a decent turn for the Mayans but too many unforeseen circumstances ruined a lot of shyt for everyone. In present day, the border shutdown is fukking up everyone’s money and the Mayans (all chapters, including prison) are at the brink of falling apart.

So Bishop had to make a move because they would be foos for other gangs. That’s why getting those bricks over the border was crucial. The drugs are their only play the same way SAMCRO had shyt on lock with the Irish and the guns.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see, what was the point?
kinda unclear to me or if taza told the rest of club which i think he didnt. seems like his endgame or last resort is to pit samcro against santo padre. this coco storyline is kinda meh or particularly that he would verbalize how stupid it is to steal from his own club then do it anyway. that said i like the meth group for the fukkery. now i wanna see where they go with adelita and whats gonna be miguel's next move. ez's new girl is bad, but she cant be long for this world.