FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I bet it's over some shyt with Angel he told EZ to let it go. With Alvatez stepping down theres nobody on the Mayans side to keep the pace between them and the Sons

Breh is gonna be chilling at the Gallindo compound like :mjgrin: while SAMCRO and the Mayans kill each other off. Good timing I guess but they will find a way to drag his ass back in

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I loved The Shield but never did watch Sons of Anarchy...seems like it didn't have any main black characters.

But I'm wondering, did this show have any crossover into The Shield? Was it often?

I always wish they made a spinoff of that show with Dutch find serial killers.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I loved The Shield but never did watch Sons of Anarchy...seems like it didn't have any main black characters.

But I'm wondering, did this show have any crossover into The Shield? Was it often?

No crossover, but Michael Chickluss (sp?) dis have a cameo in the series finale of Sons

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

No. There's a gang from The Shield that shows up in SOA that suggest they share the universe but they don't. Many main actors from The Shield make an appearance playing different characters. Dutch played a rapist ATF agent, Lem shows up briefly as an SOA biker, Assistant Chief Gilroy's wife plays Jax's mom (actress is also married to Kurt Sutter btw), Shane is a recurring tranny :hhh: and Vic makes a short appearance playing a rando truck driver.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
No crossover, but Michael Chickluss (sp?) dis have a cameo in the series finale of Sons
I had to look up that clip. He's not playing Vic Mackey so that sucks.
No. There's a gang from The Shield that shows up in SOA that suggest they share the universe but they don't. Many main actors from The Shield make an appearance playing different characters. Dutch played a rapist ATF agent, Lem shows up briefly as an SOA biker, Assistant Chief Gilroy's wife plays Jax's mom (actress is also married to Kurt Sutter btw), Shane is a recurring tranny :hhh: and Vic makes a short appearance playing a rando truck driver.
That's weak. If they are in the same universe they should have played the same characters smh. This makes me not want to watch it now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I had to look up that clip. He's not playing Vic Mackey so that sucks.

That's weak. If they are in the same universe they should have played the same characters smh. This makes me not want to watch it now.

First few seasons are ok TV but it goes to Sutter fukkery aka "Suttery" quick. If you do watch that shyt you'll see that Shawn Ryan the creator of The Shield probably had to give Kurt Sutter the :gucci: :stop:

Dutch almost had a plotline where he was supposed to be a serial killer and had mad bodies chopped in chillling a building. :mjlol: