FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What lie did Devante tell the cartel leader about his brothers death at the beginning of the season... I forget

Devante told Miguel that his brother died at a young age not of pneumonia as he had been told all his life, but because he was kidnapped, and rather than save his life at the expense of the cartel, his father let him die to send the message that the Galindo cartel does not negotiate with rebels or terrorists.

The truth is Miguel's brother did die of pneumonia, something that Miguel discovered by looking through medical records. As well It turns out that Devante was also part of the hit squad that chopped Adelita's family into little pieces, and Devante was an aspiring young lieutenant who Chopped them up

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Devante told Miguel that his brother died at a young age not of pneumonia as he had been told all his life, but because he was kidnapped, and rather than save his life at the expense of the cartel, his father let him die to send the message that the Galindo cartel does not negotiate with rebels or terrorists.

The truth is Miguel's brother did die of pneumonia, something that Miguel discovered by looking through medical records. As well It turns out that Devante was also part of the hit squad that chopped Adelita's family into little pieces, and Devante was an aspiring young lieutenant who Chopped them up

:salute:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What lie did Devante tell the cartel leader about his brothers death at the beginning of the season... I forget
Told him kidnappers killed his brother and made his mother go along with it.
Basically he wanted him to give up o his son.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Show is starting to gain steam. Galindo now more than ever understands Adelita/Luisa is much better as an ally than an enemy. And she’s one cold ass bytch, chopped up that one dude to pieces :picard:

EZ better stop trying to rekindle shyt with ole girl. She’s in deep now and has finally settled in to her role as a cartel boss’s wife.

Potter is very calculating, they have to find a way to take him out or he’s gonna be a massive headache for EZ and his brother. Ordering to wack an agent, who’s his cousin no less is just evil as fukk.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Show is starting to gain steam. Galindo now more than ever understands Adelita/Luisa is much better as an ally than an enemy. And she’s one cold ass bytch, chopped up that one dude to pieces :picard:

EZ better stop trying to rekindle shyt with ole girl. She’s in deep now and has finally settled in to her role as a cartel boss’s wife.

Potter is very calculating, they have to find a way to take him out or he’s gonna be a massive headache for EZ and his brother. Ordering to wack an agent, who’s his cousin no less is just evil as fukk.

Was Potter always this grimey? Other than being a weird smart antagonist I forgot how his moral compass was in SOA.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Only one episode left though

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Watched a few eps sincei just finished Sons of fukkery again....not bad...just comming off watching Sons i cant help but think an origin of SAMCRO would have been dope as fukk, leading up to around the time teller dies, maybe what causes the dysfunction (even tho we know, mostly) i dunno, justspit balling....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched a few eps sincei just finished Sons of fukkery again....not bad...just comming off watching Sons i cant help but think an origin of SAMCRO would have been dope as fukk, leading up to around the time teller dies, maybe what causes the dysfunction (even tho we know, mostly) i dunno, justspit balling....

Sutter actually has that idea in his back pocket. He's called it "THE FIRST 9". He sees it taking place after VIETNAM, I think he said. But views the idea as a limited series.