FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I ain’t read all that shyt.. I stopped at Frasier>> Cheers... Are you serious? I’ve never watched Frasier so don’t play with my feelings... if Frasier is truly better than cheers, then I need to carve out some time to binge watch...

Yeah pretty much, they both have the same amount of seasons but Frasier does more with a smaller ensemble cast. To be fair, they did what I mentioned, they made Frasier over-the-top. He's the GOAT tv talk show host, he's rich, slays everything, and goes as far as to actually dive into the psychology of the character without being holier than thou. It plays with high brow humor only to be knocked down the next moment, which keeps it modest. Frasier might be a psychological maven, but he's quite the idiot in every aspect of his life. Which in-turn makes him a likeable character.

I'm far more impressed that Kelsey Grammar was an alcoholic, and still arrived on time and remembered all his lines. :win:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How's the show? Haven't seen it since the pilot. The plots laid out are fine, but there wasn't a stand out character. That's what turned me off. Have they fleshed out personalities?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:mjlit:Damn EZ got caught slipping at the beginning :snoop:

:damn: at the aftermath of the reckneck mama from last week

The rebels shootout :damn:

Angel when he caught mama redneck’s head :mjlol:

Coco: “You need help man” :smh:

Emily aborted their kid :dwillhuh::picard:

shyt about to go downhill quick :snoop: I can feel it

:angry::slapfight:
*picture breaks*
Sorry mom :mjcry:

That argument turned “sex scene” :mjlol:

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
yep theres really no connection, just that mayans existed in soa and this show is centered around them after the ending of sons.

theres a flashback wth gemma in it for 2 seconds and sons show up in a scene but thats about it
fukk u talking bout they had the San Bernardino SOA chapter help em out with the Samoans, their pres is dude from Terminator 2

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just watched the Pilot today. Don't know if I can make it past that unless I start to see a shift that point towards it being undeniably good at some point. Already got the next 3 EPs in queue though so might just watch em for the fukk of it since I aint got shyt else to binge right now. But holy shyt is a lot of the acting trash, character's trash (looking at you Mr. "My Bad), and the storyline ain't doing much for me either. shyt, would've rather watch a Coming of Age story with Alvarez or some shyt.