FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don't know if this was posted but this New Yorker article was a great read. It's lengthy but well worth it..If you don't have time they have an audio version of the article in the link

Donald Glover Can’t Save You

From the article:

"For white people, Glover wants the catharsis to be an old-fashioned plunge into pity and fear. “I don’t even want them laughing if they’re laughing at the caged animal in the zoo,” he said. “I want them to really experience racism, to really feel what it’s like to be black in America. People come to ‘Atlanta’ for the strip clubs and the music and the cool talking, but the eat-your-vegetables part is that the characters aren’t smoking weed all the time because it’s cool but because they have P.T.S.D.—every black person does. It’s scary to be at the bottom, yelling up out of the hole, and all they shout down is ‘Keep digging! We’ll reach God soon!’

:Sasbrown:

Donald gets it.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Disney straight up shut his account down :ohhh:

This is the only place I could find the full script
Donald Glover Brilliantly Mocks 'Deadpool' Cancellation with Hilarious Script Pages

Yo, thanks for the link (REP) I'm reading the script right now!

:russ::russ::russ:

deadpool-scriptpage2.jpg

Deadpoll said: "Don't get me wrong...I'm Jeremy Meeks when it comes to that bag." :dead:

Marvel takes the L!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Ma we can fly to the Caymans get a few days IN! 6 star, mini bar, fukkin get bent!!"