FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Clark County is hilarious :russ:

Now I now why y’all Atlanta nikkas don’t like Nigerians them nikkas be profiling y’all huh:russ:

Yea that Nigerian nikka was a whole bytch. I was already pissed at the cacs profiling Earn earlier in the episode but here go this b.a.n. on the same shyt.

I just want my nikka to get a win but since this it robbin' season we already know that ain't happenin'.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"It's Michael Vick" :deadmanny:

Loose points:

I thought the engineer scenes were a shot at Drake?

I still use a lot of cash, but I have been in places that didn't accept cash, (I have cards too) and it is becoming more and more prevalent. The first spot was a vegan ice cream chain in NYC.

*I once paid in advance like 2k for a 2 night stay at the Ritz, in Laguna Niguel, and I must have looked crazy at the front desk

* I bought a new IMac in cash, and the cashier at the Apple store laid it all out in the table, like a drug trafficking press conference
The Engineer scenes and the goons on payroll were definitely a Drake riff.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Same kinda shyt happened to me. I was walking to the barber shop and a dude robbed me. After he took my money he asked me where I was going, like we was friends and shyt. I told him to the barber, and he gave me just enough money to get my hair cut.
:yeshrug:thats some real nikka shyt though. He could've pistol whipped you left you walking home shoeless
It wasn't personal.

KTeel

Pro
Daps
rONTQZ9.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is easily the best episode so far in terms of social commentary. Why do we feel the need to stunt and be seen so bad? :wow: shyt reminds me of the song "Woopty Doo" by CyHi The Prince.

The waiter reminded me of ol boy that got stomped out on Don't Be A Menace
600px-Menace-MP5K-1.jpg

I knew he was finnabe on some fukk shyt the moment he offered Tequila on the house... Bro if you're really looking out for me then where's the Henny? :dame:

The white woman cryingover Vince Staples :mjlol:

Darius weird ass sipping shots :laff: great ep

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So this season looking like it might surpass the fantastic first season. We still gonna get that funky Amazon only DVD release? :scust:

I still ain't copped even though I want to support