FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"It's Michael Vick" :deadmanny:

Loose points:

I thought the engineer scenes were a shot at Drake?

I still use a lot of cash, but I have been in places that didn't accept cash, (I have cards too) and it is becoming more and more prevalent. The first spot was a vegan ice cream chain in NYC.

*I once paid in advance like 2k for a 2 night stay at the Ritz, in Laguna Niguel, and I must have looked crazy at the front desk

* I bought a new IMac in cash, and the cashier at the Apple store laid it all out in the table, like a drug trafficking press conference

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So, that positive rapper dude is supposed to be Chance, right?They've been going hard on dude, I thought Glover and Chance were cool? :leon:

Na... so you know like..... this another one of them "coli-revisionist" shyt where niccas overthinking shyt and saying shyt long enough where it begins to stick and then others think it fact eh?

I wouldnt buy too much stock in that.... being that the only source is from here

Martha

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Complex interviewed RJ Walker (Clark County). It's a pretty good read, and it kinda shows the mindset of Donald and what he wants from his actors.

Here's a excerpt:
Is Clark having that other side to him supposed to be Donald and Steve's twist on the idea that a lot of new rappers in the game right now are nice and harmless?

For each of these scenes, I'll talk to Donald like, where are we going with this. So, he told me for this one—and he didn't go into detail—but he said, "In the rap world, I've actually experienced this. The rapper he's in the studio and he had to you know, pull something out, or have someone do something for him, but you wouldn't think he would do that." So he told me this is actually inspired by something that actually happened.

DG dropping industry easter eggs in every episode :wow:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nintchdbpict0003633321271.jpg

remember florida man*

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
20% transaction fee
$20 3 sec lap dance
$200 for a free bottle
Dusted by michale Vick
And probably lost his first $100 to the club owner

:bryan:

But yo, the chick planing van is "only 24"? :patrice: she's an old looking 24, she looks 28-34 IMO

Edit: my bad, she's 26...still looks a bit older...and I'm not hating, I found this out cuz I was googling more pics of her cuz I think she's gorgeous :ufdup:
nikka you don’t have to explain googling images of an attractive woman lmao