2 episodes tomorrow night too.

shyt is gonna be flames brehs

giphy.gif

YES :blessed:

I was wondering if we were getting double eps this season :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m hoping for another Zazie focused episode, I enjoyed seeing her struggle through the aftermath of smoking :mjlol:. More Swift/Justin too and less mystical stoner Darius (let him flex his acting chops)

Paper Boi Emmy campaign starts tomorrow :blessed:

Swift...uhh...will not be returning...

A few days ago, Harold “House” Moore was getting praise from friends on Twitter about his appearance on “Hawaii Five-O.”

Now he’s going to prison for child molestation.

The actor, who’s also been on “Single Ladies,” “CSI” and Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne,” was convicted Friday of violating a 15-year-old girl in Gwinnett County.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

A few days ago, Harold “House” Moore was getting praise from friends on Twitter about his appearance on “Hawaii Five-O.”

The actor, who’s also been on “Single Ladies,” “CSI” and Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne,” was convicted Friday of violating a 15-year-old girl in Gwinnett County.

c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker :scusthov:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Oh fukk :hhh::scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Found a petition from his family.
The truth of the matter is while being a responsible “step-father” who was standing against his 14-year old daughter from seeing a 17-year old boy and having sex; he instructed her to get off the phone late at night - she in retaliation went to the police with a bogus claim of being touched inappropriately.

He was recently convicted – NOT because there was evidence. EVERY piece of evidence PROVES it was a lie and was withheld or suppressed by the games played in court between attorney’s. The jury convicted him not because there was evidence but because he didn’t have a strong enough explanation of why his “step-daughter” would lie.

Sign the Petition