Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why are y'all saying it's a Kendrick diss? :dwillhuh:....for all we know Drake could say it wasn't even about Kendrick, that has he no problems with him, that Kendrick is a great guy...and that Kendrick made a great album if asked directly about it...or have people from his camp give interviews and cop pleas saying it ain't sh1t to do with Drake...making all of this speculation useless :mjpls:

Enchanted

Point God
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are y'all saying it's a Kendrick diss? :dwillhuh:....for all we know Drake could say it wasn't even about Kendrick, that has he no problems with him, that Kendrick is a great guy...and that Kendrick made a great album if asked directly about it...or have people from his camp give interviews and cop pleas saying it ain't sh1t to do with Drake...making all of this speculation useless :mjpls:
That's why the CEO of TDE reacted like that right?
:camby:

Cous

Rookie
Daps
After a couple of listens, yeah Drake did his thing on this, I wanted more vitirol but it's Drake so cloak and dagger jabs are to be expected.

Juicy J verse was dope, :gladbron: caught me off guard.

Now how long do we wait for a response?

:mjpls:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: I'm West Over EVERYTHING... but these nikkas is waiting.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That's why the CEO of TDE reacted like that right?
:camby:

:manny:

Misunderstandings like that always have a way of happening in rap...Kendrick's BET freestyle was hyped for a month in advance as his version of No Vaseline combined with Ether aimed at Drake...only for him to say it had nothing to do with him and give Drake props when asked directly about it...just the way the game works, before stand up guys like Kendrick clarify the situation...it could be the case here too