Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That flow doe...:wow:
S9e5t87.png
lcRiRjr.png

That's my Drizzy
Crying-black-man-o.gif

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude drake still butthurt? :comeon:

drake and his stans cant get kendrick out of their heads :heh:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Drake will always rely on his flow + cadence over actual subject matter. His flow was definitely clean. Sometimes that's enough to jolt a nikka because Drake go stay getting spins. Sh*t grows on you.

But Kendrick a whole nother brother, tho. Drake don't really want it with him and I like he'd be perfectly fine if Kendrick would let this end with this track.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is one of the funniest post of 2013 right here :deadmanny:

This fool said Kendrick has a chance of ending Drake's career on some 50/Ja shyt :bryan:

I can't stop :laff: at this shyt :pachaha:
Really? When other duds are asking this to flow over to the streets on here? & This sounds more unlikely to you?

Sooner rather than later, Drake's schtick will get stale.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I still dont understand why Coli mods let this skitzo rock out like this :ohlawd:
The shyt that really kills me about @Emadiville @drake555 @Cheetah King @Stainzz is that he doesn't even try to be different with the alts like Mowgli does. His formula is always:

1. Pick random name
2. Choose generic ass pic of a rapper for avatar
3. shyt on Drake and stan Kendrick

I've also noticed he is most likely a white backpacker, proven by him (every one of his accounts :russ:) being the only one to co-sign RYM's top 50 list so strongly.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...of-all-time-as-rated-by-all-rym-users.150868/

How can someone look at this thread and not realize this is the same guy? :why:

Thread started by @drake555 at the end of September, upped almost 3 months later by @Stainzz who only had this to say: ":blessed:" :comeon:

While EVERY other poster is either shytting on the list or saying it's just ok, peep what these guys think about it. :snoop:

Solid list

eminem is missing but the lsit is dope
List is good, ready to die should be higher but it's a really good list
no overrated rappers like Eminem or Lupe

one of the best lists I have seen in years, I have faith in hip hop listeners again !

these are all amazing albums
really good list
they are still disrespecting mbdtf and gkmc, they should be higher but I guess they are underrated because they are new albums
This idiot doesn't even try brehs :snoop:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Really? When other duds are asking this to flow over to the streets on here? & This sounds more unlikely to you?

Sooner rather than later, Drake's schtick will get stale.
I think it's a better chance of K Dot having goons (which is a hilarious statement in itself :russ:) smack Drake up than K Dot ending his career :pachaha:

I can promise you that Kendrick is not going to end Drake's career. Drake's "schtick" may get stale and he may eventually fade out like other rappers have (even that I doubt, I feel like we're talking about someone with Jay/Nas longevity :obama:), but it will not be a rapper that ended his career.