Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
My biggest fear is that these niqqas will make up before it get's physical :sitdown:
Schoolboy need to slap 40 or something.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
the same way when they ask kendrick if he has issues with drake, and he says " Nah man...drake cool...he a talented guy that just dropped a nice album".....these rap dudes be play-play friends in public ,but throw subs and jabs in they music, then downplay who they talkin bout #suckamoves

:whoa:

Are you suggesting our paragon of rap battle competition, the top babyface in the business, hero to rap smarks the world over...rap game Daniel Bryan, Kendrick Lamar...has been throwing shots and then hiding his hands???

:lupe:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
My biggest fear is that these niqqas will make up before it get's physical :sitdown:
Schoolboy need to slap 40 or something.
Schoolboy aint about that life my money would be on drake fukking the nikka up 1 on 1 :jawalrus:

Schoolboy-Q-and-Curtains.jpg

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
:whoa:

Are you suggesting our paragon of rap battle competition, the top babyface in the business, hero to rap smarks the world over...rap game Daniel Bryan, Kendrick Lamar...has been throwing shots and then hiding his hands???

:lupe:
im talmbout all these rap nikkas that throw jabs at people and when they get asked about they say "nahhh..such and such is cool..thats the homie"..knowin damn well they was talkin bout that person...just like on control Kendrick took shots and mentioned these people...then turn around and say they cool....that shxt dont fly....drake too...watch when they ask him if that verse was about Kendrick... i bet he say something like " nahhh...i dont have a problem with kendrick..im past that...just focusing on my music"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he didn't say no names?sounds like his typical shyt talking Drake verse going at the entire rap game but thinking its okay cuz he didn't say no names,nothing to see here:camby:...people really tryna force this battle and I got a feelin it will be a let down for yall cuz aint shyt gon happen. Drake coulda been talkin about Future with this verse far as we know since he had said Drakes album wasn't that good to him recently. And why Future aint got a verse on this shyt? I liked his old verses better than the ones on the remix. Told nikkas this shyt was the anthem they shoulda got behind:ohlawd:...instead they let it fade away and went on to do a Miley Cyrus song along with a Honest both which I don't hear nearly as much as ive heard Sh!t when Im out....and heard that Miley shyt at all:camby:...loved the "tear the club up" chant in the background cuz that's exactly what this song is

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake sounds so sensitive. Dude just expected everyone to lay over and die, the fact that Kendrick had something to say (which wasn't even a diss) must burn his soul.