Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That nikka is reckless, he going have to pay for that. But if a woman wanted a responsible dude they would have had one. Its plenty of nikkas in her phone who wouldn't mine having a child with her. She chose a nikka with 10 kids with 10 different mothers. Male that make sense big homie!

bro, I completely understand not wanting to support the chick, I get it....she trying to get a free ride off the child and that is bullshyt

I personally would want my child to have access to everything possible to give em the best chance at success

Like i said earlier. If future is gonna set that kid up with private school and tutors, then 3200 is great

shyt, if he rented them a nice place in a safe neighborhood for 18 years, paid for the kids school, tutoring and activities, then I’d say it’s fair to give the woman not a single dollar so she can’t spend it on bullshyt

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She looking at all that Gucci and Louie she gotta return:damn:

3200 per month isn’t bad for sitting on your ass tho just she gotta budget shyt and we know she didn’t want to do that:mjlol:

she’s on ig already letting coli brehs she ain’t buying no type of groceries so she can stunt

You a fool breh :russ:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That lack of accountability right there.

tenor.gif
I know what you mean. Spreading your legs for a check then acting surprised you ain’t getting it. Very lack of accountability
:unimpressed:

He's not a fire - he's a grown man :unimpressed:
And they aren’t children. They’re grown women. They should know better

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why is "together" the standard for you? They were never married and together is not required to have a child
Same thing I’m thinking. What also makes him a deadbeat? From what I see, he spend time with all of them. Not caring about the hoe the child came out of doesn’t make him a deadbeat. As long as he taking care of the kids

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who said anything about teaching fire. Just put it out.
Put-Out-Electrical-Fires-Step-14.jpg

So that it doesn’t spread.:what:
Fires are always going to pop up, such as volcanos. You can’t put out a volcano, only evacuate the area.

Same way with your sugar cube and ants analogy. You keep dropping food and ants gonna keep popping up. This is why we keep our houses clean, and women should keep their legs closed to men who are obviously not going to be with them. Bugs don’t care about being shamed, neither do men. Supply them with food/p*ssy and they’ll keep showing up. Remember; women are the gatekeepers of sex