Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
50k is outrageous

3k is not close to enough to give the child a standard of living they would have if the parents were together

Good daycare alone eats up half of that

"Hold these hoes accountable" by not getting em pregnant like a dumb ass

This dude has a child with these women and you worried about teaching these hoes a lesson
That nikka is reckless, he going have to pay for that. But if a woman wanted a responsible dude they would have had one. Its plenty of nikkas in her phone who wouldn't mine having a child with her. She chose a nikka with 10 kids with 10 different mothers. Male that make sense big homie!

Daps
50k is outrageous

3k is not close to enough to give the child a standard of living they would have if the parents were together

Good daycare alone eats up half of that

"Hold these hoes accountable" by not getting em pregnant like a dumb ass

This dude has a child with these women and you worried about teaching these hoes a lesson

This cannot, and should not be the goal of child support. It’s mathematically impossible to reach that goal when one has more than one BM.

The courts shouldn’t be dictating morality. They should only be ensuring that the child has enough reasonable financial support from the non-custodial parent. Future might be a shyt human being for having the means and choosing not to send his kids to the best private schools, but it’s not the government’s place to mandate that he does. And they know this, that’s why they set an amount without dictating how the custodian parent has to spend it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I have a video of me working out. go ahead if you want to lil nikka.
What kinda gay ass shyt u on to even record yaself and mention it to a man on a msg board u fat old faced midget :mjlol:

Yo pudgy ass need to record some fitness shows dusty fat hoe ass gump

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What kinda gay ass shyt u on to even record yaself and mention it to a man on a msg board u fat old faced midget :mjlol:

Yo pudgy ass need to record some fitness shows dusty fat hoe ass gump

Run up if you want. I also grew up boxing.... I'm telling you nikkas.. You better have your gun......

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This cannot, and should not be the goal of child support. It’s mathematically impossible to reach that goal when one has more than one BM.

The courts shouldn’t be dictating morality. They should only be ensuring that the child has enough reasonable financial support from the non-custodial parent. Future might be a shyt human being for having the means and choosing not to send his kids to the best private schools, but it’s not the government’s place to mandate that he does. And they know this, that’s why they set an amount without dictating how the custodian parent has to spend it.

have you seen the child support some of these other celebrities have to pay?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a76Mgl9.png

You don’t teach a fire to stop being hot. You teach idiots to stop touching the flame. You don’t get to run to court when you get burnt
:unimpressed:
He's not a fire - he's a grown man :unimpressed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3200 a month = $38,400 a year

but she look like she’ll blow through that in no time and go back to court and argue for more
$38,400 times 18 = $691,200

That's just for 1 kid. How much is breh paying in child support?
:dame:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are different. Word is bond.

Son irresponsible but to say some shyt like this as a black man is crazy. This is exactly why society is the way it is. Men are always held responsible but women? nikkas will do all types of mental gymnastic to not hold a woman responsible.
Who is the one raising the kids?