Future - Mixtape Pluto (Discussion Thread)

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surfing a Tsunami is instantly a top five song of the year

Ocean
Press The Button
MJ
Brazzier
South of France
Surfing a Tsunami
Made My Hoe Faint

is a run.

South of France and Made My Hoe Faint are pretty boring on their own but being in that run of songs elevates them
especially South of France, shyts a nice little in-between to two of the best songs on the album

We Still Don't Trust You is one of my favorite albums of the year and I feel like this and We Don't Trust you are good without being great.
but any talk of this being as good as his 2014/2015 run is preposterous

I noticed its quite a few Future fans I knew that been there since damn near the beginning aren't really fukking with this

Future being memefied has let his him get away with so much to the point were theres rarely any criticism and pushback to his music
hes forty saying some corny shyt on these last three albums and thats the bars that are getting quoted on social media because grown men want to live vicariously through him

I would suggest him having a break but he has too many kids and loves tricking on women too much for him to stop and slow down
this is spot on that was a pretty good run on the tape, and he does need to chill after these 3 projects for awhile and let people miss him again.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first listen was honestly underwhelming

Second listen it hit different for some reason. Might be one of them ones that age well on the ears.

Right now OATH is what's got the streets. Perfect mixing, engineering, and Pluto was talking on that one. Rocaine from Detroit did the OATH beat. What most people don't know is Rocaine created the sound that IceWear Vezzo made his signature sound.

Where the sound originated
IceWear Vezzo & Babyface Ray- The Sit Down

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Best song on the project. Wheezy went crazy on the production.

only song I ran back a couple times on 1st listen :wow:

max-b-wave.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy in 2024, Future doing numbers like this off a mixtape while Katy Perry who dropped the same day as Future did struggling to do 50k