Future - Mixtape Pluto (Discussion Thread)

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
More rap artists could do with creative directors. I want Future to read a script by Fuqua and rap an EP based on that, on God it'd be a classic

I'll throw this on for a drive, but bar a few tracks, very forgettable

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Lil Demon, Ready to Cook Up, Too Fast, Press The Button and Surf a Tsunami are heat.

I got the Skullcandy Crusher Evos, so I can adjust the bass on the headphones to make my head literally rattle:wow:.

Lil Demon giving a young nígga a concussion:wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He could've kept this. Some tracks just don't hit at all. Mix is rough, intentionally or not, these days with how advanced audio is it could've been better. I know what to expect from Fewtch and it felt like he was on cruise control at times.

Standouts so far are SKI, SURFIN...,, LOST MY DOG and TOO FAST. But that's not saying much.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Surfing a Tsunami is instantly a top five song of the year

Ocean
Press The Button
MJ
Brazzier
South of France
Surfing a Tsunami
Made My Hoe Faint

is a run.

South of France and Made My Hoe Faint are pretty boring on their own but being in that run of songs elevates them
especially South of France, shyts a nice little in-between to two of the best songs on the album

We Still Don't Trust You is one of my favorite albums of the year and I feel like this and We Don't Trust you are good without being great.
but any talk of this being as good as his 2014/2015 run is preposterous

I noticed its quite a few Future fans I knew that been there since damn near the beginning aren't really fukking with this

Future being memefied has let his him get away with so much to the point were theres rarely any criticism and pushback to his music
hes forty saying some corny shyt on these last three albums and thats the bars that are getting quoted on social media because grown men want to live vicariously through him

I would suggest him having a break but he has too many kids and loves tricking on women too much for him to stop and slow down

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m still playing the recent joints…

It’s crazy how Future has been an extravagant 10 year run already since he put out Monster. It’s like Future went back to the drawing board after Honest and haven’t looked back since

Dawg low key I thought he was going to be one of those come and go trap rappers from 2010-2013 man I was wrong