Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
4rDB.gif

This remix beat

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah fukk that. He backed off Kendrick cause he got respect for dude, but he need to go at Kanye. This is his chance for redemption. Could even start the track like "I tried to get out but they pulled me back in" or "got respect for Kendrick, but fukk Kanye"

Ainā€™t no redemption for what Cole did in my eyes. Kanye is the lowest hanging fruit imaginable I wouldnā€™t give Cole points for dissing his crazy ass while kissing Kendrickā€™s ring

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is women LOVE J.Cole. Songs like Dreams, In The Morning, and Power Trip women fukk heavy with those songs. I wonā€™t say his female fanbase rivals Drakeā€™s but iā€™d wager heā€™s got more female fans than Kendrick.

But of course Cole wonā€™t respond because it would mess with his ā€œpeaceā€ and all that so heā€™ll just have to take it on the chin

Not responding and apologizing like a bytch to Kendrick but going after the producer will be even more pathetic for Cole :heh:

Daps
The funny thing is women LOVE J.Cole. Songs like Dreams, In The Morning, and Power Trip women fukk heavy with those songs. I wonā€™t say his female fanbase rivals Drakeā€™s but iā€™d wager heā€™s got more female fans than Kendrick.

But of course Cole wonā€™t respond because it would mess with his ā€œpeaceā€ and all that so heā€™ll just have to take it on the chin
Y'all underestimate how many women love Kendrick Lamar lmfao, I keep seeing this over and over when me, my man and my homegirls went to his show here in Brooklyn there was plenty of women... Esp Black ones.

The only difference is maybe the type of women that's it.

shyt, if Kendrick put Rotation on DAMN he woulda had one of them ones besides Poetic Justice if you wanna talk deliberate "girl records". Dreams ain't it tho lol.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
To be fair wood face started that issue when he jumped out the window and dissed kiss, Joe, nas, cassidy, and shyne on piggy bank for no fukking reason and when Game didnt wanna ride with that, you know what happened since you know the nikka personally.

But at least 50 stood on that, Drake more of the Jay z throw rocks and hide your hand school, i wouldnt be surprised if he comes out with a blueprint 2 type of track when he finally takes the L and be in his "i will not lose for even in defeat :mjcry:" bag
are we gonna get Aubrey Powers and have him say Oh behaveeeeeee

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Iā€™ve never wanted a rapper to get bodied bagged more than Kanye (no Diddy) :scust:

Drake been dissing this nikka for atleast 7 years straight. Made a whole song bout his wife and moved down the street from him just to taunt him..Ye ainā€™t say shyt

this is like if a nikka walk up and slap you in the face and you donā€™t do shyt. But soon after when him and another dude start fighting you try to jump in :camby:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Deep down Kanye knows this is suicide going against 6god. It's like he wants Drake to put him out of his misery...end the suffering

Ye is a fan

Similarly, Drake told MTV in 2009, ā€œBefore I ever got the chance to meet him, Kanye West shaped a lot of what I do, as far as music goesā€¦ I'd even go as far as to say he's the most influential person as far as a musician that I'd ever had in my life.ā€Mar 15, 2024

You stans keep thinking y'all be having one :russ:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm saying. Even ja never complained about Going against Em, Dre, DMX, 50, Banks, Game, busta, Obie, Etc. You'll remember around one blood remix and 50 was out there laughing n saying get ya little we are the world records together.

Drake out her acting like he the first rapper to fight on multiple fronts. Even pretending to be a victim. Imagine pac saying biggie, mobb deep, Jay n Nas are all ganging up on me? Nah he just came out and said fukk all you nikkas.

This.

Can't forget Cube vs. NWA