Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im in a lyft right now

Dude got to be 50 but homey got a whole beef playlist of this fukkery.

I never had thought i would hear 7 minute drill again :mjlol:

Fold lost
I started tagging all these songs with Beef for the album name so I don't lose em in the shuffle

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Ok. ....Decent. but if one of them might skindid dudes respond, Ye better be ready to drop something vicious.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When fat Joe ja rule jadakisss all had

Shxt 2 say bout wood fase it was BOOL

Now it's poor Aubrey :dead: :dahell::francis::mjlol::hhh::scust:

That's what I'm saying. Even ja never complained about Going against Em, Dre, DMX, 50, Banks, Game, busta, Obie, Etc. You'll remember around one blood remix and 50 was out there laughing n saying get ya little we are the world records together.

Drake out her acting like he the first rapper to fight on multiple fronts. Even pretending to be a victim. Imagine pac saying biggie, mobb deep, Jay n Nas are all ganging up on me? Nah he just came out and said fukk all you nikkas.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying. Even ja never complained about Going against Em, Dre, DMX, 50, Banks, Game, busta, Obie, Etc. You'll remember around one blood remix and 50 was out there laughing n saying get ya little we are the world records together.

Drake out her acting like he the first rapper to fight on multiple fronts. Even pretending to be a victim. Imagine pac saying biggie, mobb deep, Jay n Nas are all ganging up on me? Nah he just came out and said fukk all you nikkas.
Soft generation wit a soft then mash potato idol

Of course they feel bad for him , how u think his emo ass fanbase started, bunch of weenies who are there for each other and their inner emotions, tbat they Kant deal wit by themselves

think he is bein bullied right now :mjlol::dead:

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
Kanye's got some funny sneak disses.
In I Love It he says 'How you start a family? the condom slipped up' its juvenile as fukk but it's a bullseye.
It's kinda like battling a billionaire ODB with banging beats.
Drake better be cooking something, a No Vaseline or something and drop bodies.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye's got some funny sneak disses.
In I Love It he says 'How you start a family? the condom slipped up' its juvenile as fukk but it's a bullseye.
It's kinda like battling a billionaire ODB with banging beats.
Drake better be cooking something, a No Vaseline or something and drop bodies.
Those lines land on a nikka like Drake more. He's only ever wanted acceptance. Meek got smoked but actually has the ether. Coz it burned slow. We seeing more reference tracks leak.

Drakes always wanted to be seen as an mc. One of the goats. Kanye, Dre, Diddy etc never hid their writers tho. They like good musicm And make good music. They know they can't fukk with nikkas on the mic. So they get surrounded by the best. Dre, Ye and Diddy will always be legends. But not as mcs. Music creators. Drake wants to be seen as a hov or a Nas. But he's basically ja rule/Nelly. That hurts him

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLqUDGiaMAA4HhD

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is women LOVE J.Cole. Songs like Dreams, In The Morning, and Power Trip women fukk heavy with those songs. I won’t say his female fanbase rivals Drake’s but i’d wager he’s got more female fans than Kendrick.

But of course Cole won’t respond because it would mess with his “peace” and all that so he’ll just have to take it on the chin
Nah fukk that. He backed off Kendrick cause he got respect for dude, but he need to go at Kanye. This is his chance for redemption. Could even start the track like "I tried to get out but they pulled me back in" or "got respect for Kendrick, but fukk Kanye"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When fat Joe ja rule jadakisss all had

Shxt 2 say bout wood fase it was BOOL

Now it's poor Aubrey :dead: :dahell::francis::mjlol::hhh::scust:

To be fair wood face started that issue when he jumped out the window and dissed kiss, Joe, nas, cassidy, and shyne on piggy bank for no fukking reason and when Game didnt wanna ride with that, you know what happened since you know the nikka personally.

But at least 50 stood on that, Drake more of the Jay z throw rocks and hide your hand school, i wouldnt be surprised if he comes out with a blueprint 2 type of track when he finally takes the L and be in his "i will not lose for even in defeat :mjcry:" bag

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you're even more in denial with this than with comic book movies.

there was 1 rap album in 2023 in the top 10 worldwide sales. if talking USA only, travis scott was #7 and metro boomin album was #10.

Rap music has seen a 27% 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 in sales in 2023, compared to last year, and a 62% decrease in the 5 years since 2018.

there are studies showing younger people are listening more to latin music and country music during that timeframe. artists like bad bunny and taylor are also setting tour records.

you think all these artists would be hopping on the country wave if rap was still worth a damn?

i travel all over the word and i can tell you that they aren't playing rap music in most countries

:unimpressed:

"It is well-known that hip-hop has reigned as the biggest commercial genre in the United States since 2018. Current tallies for this year show that the genre remains the country’s biggest music: In fact, R&B and hip-hop is up 6.3% in overall units this year compared to 2022. Nonetheless, it is slowly losing its dominance in terms of market share. R&B and hip-hop currently account for 26% of this year’s market share compared to 27.8% last year."

Stop pulling numbers from random Twitter accounts. Yes, rap music is down but to say it's "no longer popular" is retarded.

Fred.