Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man if pusha really jumps in this :snoop:.....you already bodied dude why give him another chance. smh. He gonna make himself look desperate.

Drake has been subbing for like 5 years at this point. I'm good on Push jumping in but it's not as if it's unprovoked.

i'm glad rap isn't popular anymore, because it sucks fukking ass now

A rap song was #1 for 3 weeks straight, did you just wake up from a coma? :gucci:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Drake has been subbing for like 5 years at this point. I'm good on Push jumping in but it's not as if it's unprovoked.

A rap song was #1 for 3 weeks straight, did you just wake up from a coma? :gucci:

Fred.
you're even more in denial with this than with comic book movies.

there was 1 rap album in 2023 in the top 10 worldwide sales. if talking USA only, travis scott was #7 and metro boomin album was #10.

Rap music has seen a 27% 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 in sales in 2023, compared to last year, and a 62% decrease in the 5 years since 2018.

there are studies showing younger people are listening more to latin music and country music during that timeframe. artists like bad bunny and taylor are also setting tour records.

you think all these artists would be hopping on the country wave if rap was still worth a damn?

i travel all over the word and i can tell you that they aren't playing rap music in most countries

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
you're even more in denial with this than with comic book movies.

there was 1 rap album in 2023 in the top 10 worldwide sales. if talking USA only, travis scott was #7 and metro boomin album was #10.

Rap music has seen a 27% 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 in sales in 2023, compared to last year, and a 62% decrease in the 5 years since 2018.

there are studies showing younger people are listening more to latin music and country music during that timeframe. artists like bad bunny and taylor are also setting tour records.

you think all these artists would be hopping on the country wave if rap was still worth a damn?

i travel all over the word and i can tell you that they aren't playing rap music in most countries
This is nonsense

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake the type of nikka to drop a song called “For Pete’s Sake” and humiliate Kanye

Humiliate Kanye?! :russ: the man has no problem humiliating himself, Drake has tried everything with Kanye but nothing sticks. As he did with Push, I fully expect him to be feeding intel to people on Drake

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would say poor J Cole but he brought this onto himself :manny:

Keep throwing rocks at him while he’s still in walking distance fellas!