Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
he wants cole to spit. Trying to bring him out, ya want these dudes to kill each other and really hate each other? They all having fun trying to bring the sport back…. Nothing more, nothing else….

Cap. Cole lit Kanye up in False Prophets and he been angry ever since, this is the first time he's choosing to kick him while he's already down. #NoDiddy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cap. Cole lit Kanye up in False Prophets and he been angry ever since, this is the first time he's choosing to kick him while he's already down. #NoDiddy

Yep, just like cole had his foot on Kanye’s neck when he was at this lowest. Thats what all these nikkas do

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:wow:
All I see is a door opening for Pusha to make an entrance
When Kdot makes the hot tag for Pusha T

wrestling.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he wants cole to spit. Trying to bring him out, ya want these dudes to kill each other and really hate each other? They all having fun trying to bring the sport back…. Nothing more, nothing else….

Aint shyt friendly with Ye. He is legit insane, to him this is probably life or death.

If somebody diss Ye back and it cuts too deep he's probably having another mental breakdown. I'm talking standing on the top of a building naked and screaming at birds type of breakdown. You crazy as hell thinking he's just doing this for the sport of it, Ye is a legit psychopath at this point.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint shyt friendly with Ye. He is legit insane, to him this is probably life or death.

If somebody diss Ye back and it cuts too deep he's probably having another mental breakdown. You crazy as hell thinking he's just doing this for the sport of it, Ye is a legit psychopath at this point.

It ain’t that serious my guy…. He’s been thru worst than a Drake diss. Enjoy the competition. Keep it rap.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Man if pusha really jumps in this :snoop:.....you already bodied dude why give him another chance. smh. He gonna make himself look desperate.