Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This is the cover Kanye posted on IG. Damn Cole. :francis:

GLomCP_X0AAwN2u

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I kinda hate Ye (for some of the reasons you listed) but I'm impartial enough to admit him using Gibbs would be a great idea.

Fred.

Same, try to not even listen to his latest stuff but it'll be a nice switch for him..maybe even more like yeezus which is just aggressive idgaf shyt talking backed with lupe and cyhi verses.

Would at least make things more interesting because his rapping now is trash and not even provocative the way he wants it to be.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for being a fan of them both and not just diving into shyt to be in the mix bro

You edited your quoted post to tag me again lol. Bro, don't get in your feelings over this. Last nikka that fanned out and tried to mimic you died.
You’re typing 500 word essays. You are much much more emotionally involved than me. I’m tha joker. I create chaos and let you guys lose your minds :umad:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
“We gotta take this p*ssy nikka out :sadcam: , Dot I got you” :mjlol:

Lil Kenny aka BigMe’Pac aka the Boogieman calling in all the reinforcements…bless all their hearts…Drake should send all these nikkas matching charm bracelets to commemorate the moment they joined forces to battle one man…it’s heartwarming, truly