Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
People in real life with jobs, responsibilities and kids don’t care nor remember that shyt bro.

nikka, you fake gay on this website for attention. Stop pretending like you're above any of this all of a sudden.

Weren't you just posting a thread about kid cudi getting engaged like anyone in real life with jobs, responsibilities and kids give a fukk? And a thread with uzi at Coachella voguing?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Kanye dropping this while still having Milo as chief of staff is wild. Your chief of staff is a racist, pedophile, gay guy who married a black guy, said he was ex gay and then leaked the fact he knew Kanye fukked with guys and that's why he went Christian.

Good luck, ye.
man take your ass back to TLR

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you fake gay on this website for attention. Stop pretending like you're above any of this all of a sudden.

Weren't you just posting a thread about kid cudi getting engaged like anyone in real life with jobs, responsibilities and kids give a fukk? And a thread with uzi at Coachella voguing?
Yeah but I won’t remember that shyt years from now. :laff:

You just posted a long ass essay of some fukking rapper drama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No one cares @Rembrandt

I post random viral all the time for chaos and laughs. Not to dissect years from now. :umad:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yeah but I won’t remember that shyt years from now. :laff:

You just posted a long ass essay of some fukking rapper drama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No one cares 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry for being a fan of them both and not just diving into shyt to be in the mix bro

You edited your quoted post to tag me again lol. Bro, don't get in your feelings over this. Last nikka that fanned out and tried to mimic you died.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aight…let’s just blow it all up. Can the gen x old heads revive some beef, Cardi, Megan, Latto, Glo y’all get y’all bars off to Nicki, Ice, JT…fukk it, I want pure chaos by July.

All the thot raps teaming up against Nicki

giphy-downsized-large.gif