Future Bullet Club member Brandi Rhodes takes a thumbtack bump in front of 30 fans :snoop:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really wish I could find the interview but there was an insider in the business that said that the saddest thing is that the wrestlers that are marks are taken advantage of because of it.

Looks like the Rhodes are in that category. :francis:

Leave six figure paychecks because you don't like face paint brehs :francis:
Cody been rich his whole life from birth till now
He loves the business and got tired of that glass ceiling and brass ring

He's gonna be back eventually and get he push he deserved eventually

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ricochet and King Cuerno (I think that's the name) probably praying Lucha Underground dies asap so they can get out of them mark deals they signed and go get their picture taken with Uncle Paul

Oh I don't knock them for wanting to have the opportunity to get paid.

And if he can reach the level of KO, Seth, AJ, Punk in the past or Cena Orton than great for him.

But if his level is Apollo Crews, The lowest level CWeights signed, Zack Ryder's old partner and say the current Lucha gimmick guys.

I'm sure that will turn

Martha

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hotter and more skilled than any chick in the E? Probably not but at least more enthusiastic, pics don't do her justice, got to see the video

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Its a weird trend going on with some wrestling fans.

Its like we respect the cats that really dont love business or even what they do and just wanna go to the E to get a paycheck and lazily/lethargically go through the motions to do whatever V, S, and T tells them. Never nothing more and if possible much less and can truly give a fukk about fans but will casually spout that lie about "how much they do this for the fans"

vs

the people that are hungry, dont care if there is 5 fans or 5000 but actually want to make the fans happy by putting in their 120% every time they step out there

Martha

Yeah, the same thing happened in Hip-Hop, where guys started getting credit for not giving a fukk at all, whereas dudes who care about the culture are seen as "lame".

It's how we ended up with Kodak Black and Bhad Babie

You have to start calling out trash entertainers/fans before it ruins your culture.