Future Bullet Club member Brandi Rhodes takes a thumbtack bump in front of 30 fans :snoop:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I feel like you're not giving the WWE guys enough credit for navigating the politics of the McMahons/Levesques. That alone can demotivate someone into giving less than their best.

Imagine you're on the main roster busting your ass as a jobber and you just saw Orton get rewarded with the title after his shytty performance in the Wyatt feud. Why would you be motivated to go hard after that?

I give guys like Miz, Kofi, Ziggler, etc. a lot of credit for sticking around for so long just to be stepping stones for Cena and Orton.

The only problem is that if you don't buss your ass as a jobber, you'll find yourself getting deavored without remorse. Miz, Kofi, Ziggler haven't been given the brass ring but they've been on TV weekly for the past 5 - 10 years so I can see why they stick around

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel like you're not giving the WWE guys enough credit for navigating the politics of the McMahons/Levesques. That alone can demotivate someone into giving less than their best.

Imagine you're on the main roster busting your ass as a jobber and you just saw Orton get rewarded with the title after his shytty performance in the Wyatt feud. Why would you be motivated to go hard after that?

I give guys like Miz, Kofi, Ziggler, etc. a lot of credit for sticking around for so long just to be stepping stones for Cena and Orton.

See I don't....

Like Ziggler don't even look like he wants to be there. Like he's just there for the check.

I bet he's one that's say if the E ever cuts him. He's probably gonna unload on some scorch earth shyt.

That's the difference I get when I see a lot of guys in the E vs guys in say LU.

Everyone in LU genuinely looks like they are enjoying what they are doing and having fun and passionately giving it their all and that is picked up by the audience and translates well.

I mean it's something telling when you watch an LU ep and 80-120 are more hyped and sound more louder watching Killshot vs Marty match than say 15k Smackdown fans watching a Baron Corbin vs A Crews match

Martha

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I don't....

Like Ziggler don't even look like he wants to be there. Like he's just there for the check.

I bet he's one that's say if the E ever cuts him. He's probably gonna unload on some scorch earth shyt.

That's the difference I get when I see a lot of guys in the E vs guys in say LU.

Everyone in LU genuinely looks like they are enjoying what they are doing and having fun and passionately giving it their all and that is picked up by the audience and translates well.

I mean it's something telling when you watch an LU ep and 80-120 are more hyped and sound more louder watching Killshot vs Marty match than say 15k Smackdown fans watching a Baron Corbin vs A Crews match

Martha
That Ziggler shoot is going to be so lit :banderas:

He already went through that phase where he didn't give a fukk on twitter. Imagine him with all bets off.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm going to guess it was her idea since Joey is full on comedy & usually subs out the tacks for gummy bears in those spots :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's nothing lazy about working in WWE. You are on the road 24/7 and wrestling 3-4 days a week. Even house show matches they are having more fun with it and not taking them as seriously but they are still taking a lot of bumps. Not to mention they are working out every day, traveling almost every day, doing signings, doing other promotional stuff, doing charity stuff. It's as grueling on your body and mind as anything. They deserve every penny they make.

Also, for as "embarrassing" as some people say WWE can be, there is nothing more embarrassing than some of the shyt I see come out of indy wrestling. I like watching indy wrestling depending on who is performing but a lot of it is :scust:

WWE performers are not going through the motions. I can say that a back bump into tacks in front of 30 people is stupid. It is stupid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's nothing lazy about working in WWE. You are on the road 24/7 and wrestling 3-4 days a week. Even house show matches they are having more fun with it and not taking them as seriously but they are still taking a lot of bumps. Not to mention they are working out every day, traveling almost every day, doing signings, doing other promotional stuff, doing charity stuff. It's as grueling on your body and mind as anything. They deserve every penny they make.

Also, for as "embarrassing" as some people say WWE can be, there is nothing more embarrassing than some of the shyt I see come out of indy wrestling. I like watching indy wrestling depending on who is performing but a lot of it is :scust:

WWE performers are not going through the motions. I can say that a back bump into tacks in front of 30 people is stupid. It is stupid.
Alot of WWE guys go through the motions..in case u missed Blandy vs Wyatt on the big stage and the last 5 Lesnar matches.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
See I don't....

Martha

Ricochet and King Cuerno (I think that's the name) probably praying Lucha Underground dies asap so they can get out of them mark deals they signed and go get their picture taken with Uncle Paul

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Must be two WWE's, cause I've seen Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, and especially Randy Orton all at times look like they would rather be anywhere else than in the ring.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Not enough. To win indy cred these days you need to take a bump over a pane of glass placed over flaming cinderblocks :birdman:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yo u really obsessed with brock:mjlol:
Says the person following me around still making up lies about me.:comeon:

How about you go back to making corny unfunny jokes and take the damn cape off?

I was responding to someone else who obviously was referring to Crock.