Future Bullet Club member Brandi Rhodes takes a thumbtack bump in front of 30 fans :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its a weird trend going on with some wrestling fans.

Its like we respect the cats that really dont love business or even what they do and just wanna go to the E to get a paycheck and lazily/lethargically go through the motions to do whatever V, S, and T tells them. Never nothing more and if possible much less and can truly give a fukk about fans but will casually spout that lie about "how much they do this for the fans"

vs

the people that are hungry, dont care if there is 5 fans or 5000 but actually want to make the fans happy by putting in their 120% every time they step out there

Martha

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Her next move: Joining the Bullet Club :snoop:
I assume he doesn't 'let' her do anything, because she's a grown woman capable of making her own decisions.
Still a dumb move for some "indy cred" as @ColiBomaye said. It makes sense for a lengthy blood-feud, not some random indy comedy match with Joey fukking Ryan.

No different than Cody with the missed moonsault off a cage and taking an Angle Slam only for a two-count:

Pro-wrestling needs to leave these pointless stunts and multiple false finishes in the past, along with unprotected chairshots to the dome.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish I could find the interview but there was an insider in the business that said that the saddest thing is that the wrestlers that are marks are taken advantage of because of it.

Looks like the Rhodes are in that category. :francis:

Leave six figure paychecks because you don't like face paint brehs :francis:

Daps
Hell. He should have done it 5 years ago, and come back just in time for NXT to start knocking it out of the park. They weren't using him any better then.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Its like we respect the cats that really dont love business or even what they do and just wanna go to the E to get a paycheck and lazily/lethargically go through the motions to do whatever V, S, and T tells them. Never nothing more and if possible much less and can truly give a fukk about fans but will casually spout that lie about "how much they do this for the fans"

I need names. Is one of them holding a major title? :mjpls:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hell. He should have done it 5 years ago, and come back just in time for NXT to start knocking it out of the park. They weren't using him any better then.
He did it less than 5 years ago on a random-ass RAW. A moonsault off the cage to a :flabbynsick: Road Dogg, who didn't even catch him. :snoop: Stupid then, stupid now.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

vs

the people that are hungry, dont care if there is 5 fans or 5000 but actually want to make the fans happy by putting in their 120% every time they step out there

Martha

I don't get it either, especially if they love the business the same way we love it. That's not even mentioning the fact that it was probably her only match of the week, I'd be more worried about people taking bumps 4 nights a week and then getting on a plane the next day.

There's an anti-indies sentiment growing but at the same time Trips wouldn't have anywhere to sign people without guys and girls putting themselves out there.

The Rhodes might not be making as much as they did in the E but they have less travel expenses and actually get to see each other during the week.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

vs

Martha
I feel like you're not giving the WWE guys enough credit for navigating the politics of the McMahons/Levesques. That alone can demotivate someone into giving less than their best.

Imagine you're on the main roster busting your ass as a jobber and you just saw Orton get rewarded with the title after his shytty performance in the Wyatt feud. Why would you be motivated to go hard after that?

I give guys like Miz, Kofi, Ziggler, etc. a lot of credit for sticking around for so long just to be stepping stones for Cena and Orton.