Funny or die a very special episode

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They hit the cool shyt jackpot. Knives and nunchucks and weed and pills and brass knuckles and God damn Karen what kind of work are you putting in these streets.:damn:
:dead:

They have been killing it also they do the zack Morris is trash eps.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo i lowkey think they got that Zack Morris idea from me. I pitched a stupid article about Zack Morris to them last year, they paid me, and never asked for an article. few weeks later that video series started. the subject matter wasn't exactly the same, but i did mention how he had the power to freeze time and he could have been a fukkin superhero and helped people with that shyt... so kinda?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i lowkey think they got that Zack Morris idea from me. I pitched a stupid article about Zack Morris to them last year, they paid me, and never asked for an article. few weeks later that video series started. the subject matter wasn't exactly the same, but i did mention how he had the power to freeze time and he could have been a fukkin superhero and helped people with that shyt... so kinda?
Did you talk about how fukked up he was?
But zack being a psycho been going around for a while.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Did you talk about how fukked up he was?
But zack being a psycho been going around for a while.
nah, not really, just saying how that may have lowkey birthed that idea. they probably said "fukk this dude, pay him and we'll do this idea instead."

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, not really, just saying how that may have lowkey birthed that idea. they probably said "fukk this dude, pay him and we'll do this idea instead."
Good shyt I hope you get more gigs. Did you try cracked or mad?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they literally stopped asking for article pitches like a month later b/c they're broke but refuse to admit it.
Ok I know they fried a lot of people and cracked got rid of there entire media devision. Mad is doing ok though.