Funko POP! Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: just paid $60 for a limited edition 50th anniversary godfather piece. It's the most I've paid by alot prior to this never paid more than $13 for one, but this completes my full godfather collection which I will never see myself selling
Two things, this 50th edition Vito Corleone is the highest quality one I've ever bought, it's twice the size of a regular one and came in a hard plastic

Secondly, I am actually 2 short of the full collection. 2 Michael's which both go for about $80-$100 each

Lastly I just found out there coming out with a godfather 2 collection next month :francis: which I went ahead and pre ordered all 4 ($85 total)

giphy.webp

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things, this 50th edition Vito Corleone is the highest quality one I've ever bought, it's twice the size of a regular one and came in a hard plastic

Secondly, I am actually 2 short of the full collection. 2 Michael's which both go for about $80-$100 each

Lastly I just found out there coming out with a godfather 2 collection next month :francis: which I went ahead and pre ordered all 4 ($85 total)

giphy.webp

I hate that I cant preorder these without paying separate shipping for each one

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate that I cant preorder these without paying separate shipping for each one
I had to pre order the limited edition Michael (sitting on the bench) on a different site since Amazon didn't have it

• Dap
Reactions: L68