Funko POP! Thread

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a funko thread!? Do you guys collect sodas too? the feeling of pulling a chase has me like :blessed:
I’ve only ever bought 4 in total and pulled a chase once… it was the venom one which I kinda regret selling as I collect a bit of venom but I’m not super into the sodas and it was a bit of a come up lol

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My collection. Damn near any of it is up for sale if anyone is interested.
You got some nice pieces brotha. I’m still saddened a little that I passed up on B-Rabbit who’s now close to $200. Seen him sitting on one of my go to sites for retail price and wasn’t sure it would be gone so soon and in limited quantity. Now he’s vaulted

Why are you selling personally and what are you keeping? I’m downsizing a ton myself

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
Do some really have little brains in their heads?
Dr. Finkelstein from Nightmare Before Christmas does. I took him out the box and pranked one of my little nephews with it.
I’ve only ever bought 4 in total and pulled a chase once… it was the venom one which I kinda regret selling as I collect a bit of venom but I’m not super into the sodas and it was a bit of a come up lol
That venom chase is a nice piece. Too bad you dont have him anymore. I probably have around 70 sodas now and only 12 chases. That shows you my luck with sodas :bryan:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You got some nice pieces brotha. I’m still saddened a little that I passed up on B-Rabbit who’s now close to $200. Seen him sitting on one of my go to sites for retail price and wasn’t sure it would be gone so soon and in limited quantity. Now he’s vaulted

Why are you selling personally and what are you keeping? I’m downsizing a ton myself

I just got to the point where I couldn't keep up, and felt like if I couldn't do complete collections then why bother? When I first started collecting I would just buy anything that was a store exclusive. Really only looking to keep my Guns N Roses ones along with any Bengals, Braves or Timberwolves (Jimmy Butler Timberwolves can be sold though)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
These are showing up at 5 Below. I just started buying them since I’ve seen some interesting ones at the stores. Copped Thanos and Doc Doom Mech Strike Monsters for $5.95 each. :ehh:

They also had Loki and Green Goblin, but I passed. Kinda regret not grabbing GG since he’s on the glider, which looked nice.

I’ve seen some of the Doc Steange MOM ones before. Also a Britney Spears one. Usually the lesser characters are seen, but once in a while there’s some gems.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: just paid $60 for a limited edition 50th anniversary godfather piece. It's the most I've paid by alot prior to this never paid more than $13 for one, but this completes my full godfather collection which I will never see myself selling

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
My mother in law passed on recently so we inherited another fukk ton of Pops :laugh: some of these are apparently fairly valuable too.