"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:scust:terrible show...sht relied on baby humor. how the fck it lasted so many seasons....Even got re-runs :mindblown:

The show was huge back then. People loved the "cute" factor, it was a wholesome non-controversial show, and the cast had good chemistry. I couldn't stand the show when I got older.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The show was huge back then. People loved the "cute" factor, it was a wholesome non-controversial show, and the cast had good chemistry. I couldn't stand the show when I got older.

And according to some articles I read shyt still averages 1.5 million viewers in syndication which is better than some network and cable shows. If people can't see the economics in putting this on Netflix they're bugging

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
4/21/15 update:

Original post:

:scust::flabbynsick:Why??!!!

the olsen twins signed up for this bullshyt or nah? old ass face looking girls gonna be trapped in the same house with 10 other 50-60 year old "parents" and 30-40 year sisters :francis:

motherfukkers gonna need a mini mansion to house all these people... ain't jesse married... he still gonna be up in the crib tho :mjcry:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
but wait... this is netflix... what if they ditch the corny jokes, cause all the kids are grown.. and let bob saget get raunchy and have jessie out here fukking hoes and shyt :ohhh:
i doubt Cameron signs on for this if they go that route. She's just as nuts as her brother.

what a waste of money

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i doubt Cameron signs on for this if they go that route. She's just as nuts as her brother.

what a waste of money
i figured they wouldn't but damn... i've never seen a kiddy netflix show.. i mean full house isn't really for adults.. it's something for 8-14 year olds... shyt even by 14 i was fukk this shyt, where the bytches at