"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
And according to some articles I read shyt still averages 1.5 million viewers in syndication which is better than some network and cable shows. If people can't see the economics in putting this on Netflix they're bugging

Add to the econimoics. the fact that Netflix doesn't realease viewership numbers, and the ungodly amounts of money they make and will be making, why not do something like this? They can literally put on anything they want. They're the closest thing to having that fantasy TV network you've always wished you had where you make whatever shows you want.

They have almost nothing to lose. Like, nothing at all.

That being said, I'm not watching this :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN discussion:

Netflix is bringing Full House back, which is... interesting! Eric & Roth discuss the odd set up (DJ's husband is dead!) and the likeliness of an Olsen twin appearance.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Add to the econimoics. the fact that Netflix doesn't realease viewership numbers, and the ungodly amounts of money they make and will be making, why not do something like this? They can literally put on anything they want. They're the closest thing to having that fantasy TV network you've always wished you had where you make whatever shows you want.

They have almost nothing to lose. Like, nothing at all.

That being said, I'm not watching this :russ:

Thats why netflix is goat.. All these shows that would never been made we get to see :wow:

:stopitslime:Why haven't they pickuped "Young Justice" for a 3rd season? I been waiting for Nextflix to announce their picking their doing a Marvel or DC animated series that's meant for all ages.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
CC_F218WIAA3h8p.jpg:large

:flabbynsick:

in the case of the fresh prince of bel air, netflix can't afford will smith. he got too much money to be bothered with doing a sequel. plus he'd be too busy forcing jaden and willow into the show.