"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Basically. If you loved full house then I kinda think there's no way you can't love this.

prety much, people who are hating are expecting way to much.

Im on episode 7 and I've laughed at the old jokes, the nostalgia

i mean i doubt ill watch the episodes again but i enjoyed it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Watched the first episode last night. Will try to catch up this week. Loved the nostalgia and everything. Plus that most of the characters were able to be there. Hopefully it stays decent for the rest of the season. Don't matter tho. I'm sure I'll like it. Seeing the old house and all the old jokes being done. That's my childhood brehs. :mjcry:

cut it out
:mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
After watching half the season I'm actualy happy the Oslen trwins aren't in this. The cast is perfect as is and it fits the whole premise of 3 men (3 women) taken care of 3 girls (3 boys now) that Full House had. They actually dodged a bullet leaving Michelle out. I wouldn't wanna see one of those anorexic twins try and play Michelle again. Even Kimmy looks better than the Oslen twins. They prolly watching the show too feeling shytty about turning down even a cameo. Stamos has a hit show on his hands.

And them taking shots at Michelle throughout the season is as funny as the OJ show taking shots at the Kardashian sisters every episode.

look at these prices
no wonder they don't need to at anymore
:heh:

Daps
corny and cheesy as fukk :pachaha: :dead:

and im in for season 2 :blessed:
they need a season 2 but this time have some of them "dramatic episodes" and here are a few topics they could hit on...
  • Steph not being able to have kids.
  • Ramona being catfished and meeting a grown man off the internet (ala that Smart Guy episode)
  • School Shootings
  • Racism (yes we need a black kid in the 2nd season)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ufdup:I'm def watching the wrestling and club episodes again. Those were top notch.
On ep 8 now. Danny cleaning the doorbell and taking selfies with his couch.:heh:The random drop ins by the original cast are great.

wait till you get to the end of the episode....:mjlol: @ the gift Steph gave Danny.