"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I just noticed they're missing the background music when it gets to the lesson/mushy part.

That's an important part of the original.

Wth is wrong with Sagets voice. Too much coke?
Jessie already pointed that out in the 2nd episode when he said

"Is it just me or do I hear violins? :patrice:"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That scene had me with the actual :lupe: face and I don't wear glasses

@stomachlines

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just finished it

:lolbron: @ all the shots throughout the season at Mary Kate/Ashley

It was pretty nostalgic and it's cool they brought back even some side characters like Harry. Interjecting previous episode clips was a nice touch.

It'd be interesting to see where they could take it and if they could bring back others, and at least a voice over by the Olsens

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
After watching half the season I'm actualy happy the Oslen trwins aren't in this. The cast is perfect as is and it fits the whole premise of 3 men (3 women) taken care of 3 girls (3 boys now) that Full House had. They actually dodged a bullet leaving Michelle out. I wouldn't wanna see one of those anorexic twins try and play Michelle again. Even Kimmy looks better than the Oslen twins. They prolly watching the show too feeling shytty about turning down even a cameo. Stamos has a hit show on his hands.

And them taking shots at Michelle throughout the season is as funny as the OJ show taking shots at the Kardashian sisters every episode.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Watched the first episode last night. Will try to catch up this week. Loved the nostalgia and everything. Plus that most of the characters were able to be there. Hopefully it stays decent for the rest of the season. Don't matter tho. I'm sure I'll like it. Seeing the old house and all the old jokes being done. That's my childhood brehs. :mjcry: