"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Did anyone besides me always start off singing the Full House theme song but by the end somehow it turned into the Family Matters theme....lol they sound so fukkin similar !

"Family Matters", "Full House", and "Step by Step" were all produced by the same people & the same studios.

Jesse Frederick was the Music Composer on all 3 shows. That's why the theme songs sound similar.

But...

"Step by Step" theme song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Family Matters" & "Full House" theme songs.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
With the success of Girl Meets World of course everyone wants to do it. Crazy thing is I didn't care when I first heard about Girl Meets World but watching itbwith my niece; it's not that bad.

But I'm already over spinoffs. Like just stop it. Lightening dosent strike twice in the same spot. :snoop: I hear there are a ton of shows waiting in the wings to reup for spinoffs.
I'm sure many will have the same fate as the parodied Simpsons spinoffs:
http://www.simpsonsworld.com/video/317888067702

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
shyt could have potential if they turned it into an adult themed show with dark humor. like a parody of the original:yeshrug:....bring in some good writers and let bob saget be who he really is. play on joey being a perv. shyt, even bring in the olsen twins being their strung out coke addicted selves. like the saved by the bell reunion on fallon only better. shyt could be brilliant.
Nah, it's gonna be centered around DJ & Kimmy. DJ is an uber Christain who feels women need to submit to their husbands
eye-roll-o.gif

So I'm not sure how that will play out.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
the producers should go with a dark angle. make it loosely based on the actors real life since the show was taped. billion dollar businesses, a-list actor deaths, crystal meth addictions....it could be the white empire :whoo:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it goes the Girl Meets World route then :manny:

We need that Family Matters sequel about Urkel and Laura's kids next tho.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Thread is a bit misleading, maybe I read wrongly but they are just talks at this stage nothing has been signed, probably never happens

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Full House, we talkin bout Full House:aicmon:

...but, we can't even get a proper Martin reunion:wtb:
most of the full host cast have been MIA since 95 if they sign on to do this they aren't going to be costly. Martin can still be a co-star in a big budget comedy, his asking price would be ridiculous