"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: Who would even be the target audience?

The same bronies who were dying for Girl Meets World to happen :camby:

Exactly. And the reason that happened is because boy meets world ratings in syndication and dvd sales. These decisions aren't made on a whim. And hush son lol girl meets world is dope

:stopitslime:"Boy Meets World" and "Full House" have different audiences. The audience they do share is strictly because they've aired on the same networks/lineup for years during their original runs & cable syndication.

Growing up as a kid in the 90's I cared A WHOLE LOT MORE about "Full House" than "Boy Meets World". Now at 26, I have NO INTEREST in watching reruns of "Full House". But I wouldn't mind watching "Boy Meets World" reruns in the background.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:stopitslime:"Boy Meets World" and "Full House" have different audiences. The audience they do share is strictly because they've aired on the same networks/lineup for years during their original runs & cable syndication.

Growing up as a kid in the 90's I cared A WHOLE LOT MORE about "Full House" than "Boy Meets World". Now at 26, I have NO INTEREST in watching reruns of "Full House". But I wouldn't mind watching "Boy Meets World" reruns in the background.

Does not matter son. They don't do tv based on your viewing habits. Especially since both were TGIF style shows. Whether you liked one more than the other doesn't matter. Boy meets world is the better show but let's not act like full house was a flop because on the coli cats didn't watch it

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Some ideas should just stay ideas.

And I like Full House.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dog, if uncle Jesse still raising a family in a another nikkas attic....:dead:

If uncle joey still the creepy uncle with no hoes living in another nikkas basement..:dead:

Every time someone mentions to me how high the cost of living is in San Francisco I think about this show and them being packed in that house like illegal immigrants.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Terrible idea, but theyve been doing shyt like this for years. Like all those Brady Bunch reunion movies they used to do

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
shyt could have potential if they turned it into an adult themed show with dark humor. like a parody of the original:yeshrug:....bring in some good writers and let bob saget be who he really is. play on joey being a perv. shyt, even bring in the olsen twins being their strung out coke addicted selves. like the saved by the bell reunion on fallon only better. shyt could be brilliant.

Last edited: