Full Diaper Don Indicted in NYS and by FEDS

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So my anxiety is crazy, I struggle sleeping at night just worrying about bad things happening to me. I could not imagine being someone like Bragg knowing the insane MAGA bytches are gunning for me and my family. The dude has courage
Zero chance anyone tries anything passed the white powder. They'd get clapped quickly like Babbitt

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So my anxiety is crazy, I struggle sleeping at night just worrying about bad things happening to me. I could not imagine being someone like Bragg knowing the insane MAGA bytches are gunning for me and my family. The dude has courage
I agree. I also think about how terrifying it would be to AOC. She gets constant rape and death threats because republicans made her one of their boogeymen.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
The freak out over this indictment is :mjlol:

That’s why it was so important he get indicted. The only thing that registers in the lizard brain of right wing ghouls is strength. You gotta punch the bully in the mouth or he’ll keep taking your lunch money.

Im listening to Lil Levin Show from yesterday and hes all calling Bragg a Fat Slob first of all:mjpls:and Invoking Stalin,Mao etc trying to "Rule with an Iron Fist" cause his mans a damn Criminal and is being treated as such...Im sure the same was said after the Documents Raid

bnew

Veteran
Daps
BJhsvsZ.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im listening to Lil Levin Show from yesterday and hes all calling Bragg a Fat Slob first of all:mjpls:and Invoking Stalin,Mao etc trying to "Rule with an Iron Fist" cause his mans a damn Criminal and is being treated as such...Im sure the same was said after the Documents Raid

They have extra vitriol if the decision maker is black or a woman.

This is what kills white men more than anything…. they used to have the final decision on all important matters just 30 years ago.