Full Diaper Don Indicted in NYS and by FEDS

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yet he will still run credibly on a law and order platform.

We just got further confirmation that Reagan (or his circle :troll:) negotiated for the Iranian held hostages to stay in hostile custody to further his political ambitions.

But yet the GOP, also party of Nixon and Trump, continues to be perceived by Americans as the law and order party.
Law and order= code for heavy handed policing of black people and other minorities:mjpls:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I walked in the courtroom and the entire fake media is there but I walk in and everyone stood up faced me and saluted. Many had tears in their eyes. One hand saluting and the other over their hearts. Then someone starting singing the national anthem, very beautiful. The radical left Judge came out and he knows it's all fake. And he started to talk legal words but then stopped and he said, "SIR!" I am sorry we have to put you and America through this. But it's out of my hands. So I pleaded not guilty due to insanity and we'll see what happens.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The freak out over this indictment is :mjlol:

That’s why it was so important he get indicted. The only thing that registers in the lizard brain of right wing ghouls is strength. You gotta punch the bully in the mouth or he’ll keep taking your lunch money.

Me watching the same motherfukkers like @Meta Reign who wanted Hillary Clinton damn near hung, pretended like "hEr EmAiLs" was the crime of the century, still swinging their fists in the air waiting for the criminal trial of Joe Bidens entire family, and now acting self righteous about persecuting others for political gain.

:pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Me watching the same motherfukkers like @Meta Reign who wanted Hillary Clinton damn near hung, pretended like "hEr EmAiLs" was the crime of the century, still swinging their fists in the air waiting for the criminal trial of Joe Bidens entire family, and now acting self righteous about persecuting others for political gain.

:pachaha:

Shows how much of a Bubble these folks created for themselves; its the death of their ideology itself. Yet its a 'concept', but they are willing to be violent all for Trump to sustain it... despite not knowing it is useless.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Besides the obvious someone dropping the flutes on AMERICA..

A civil war would be a logical and realistic way that America finally crumbles:patrice:

Someone like Trump could come along in the near future and be even more successful than him.

Probably a candidate who has more support down the middle and taps into all demographics.

Like a unicorn it seems like but you mever know.

America hasn't really seen hard times since the depression...and this current generation don't really know about famines..droughts and long term inflation and such on a longer scale.

Add in when the whole country has to contribute to the war effort and they ration food and certain items that used to be common to get.

Conditions like that seems perfect t for a trump like politician to come up and start some fukkery.

Congress need to do a better job at listening to their damn constituents

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

A civil war would be a logical and realistic way that America finally crumbles:patrice:

Someone like Trump could come along in the near future and be even more successful than him.

Probably a candidate who has more support down the middle and taps into all demographics.

America hasn't really seen hard times since the depression...and this current generation don't really know about famines..droughts and long term inflation and such on a longer scale.

Add in when the whole country has to contribute to the war effort and they ration food and certain items that used to be common to get.

Conditions like that seems perfect t for a trump like politician to come up and start some fukkery.

I don’t know that we’re close to civil war, but Trump has definitely brought us closer with his cultist following. We’ve always been divided, but it appears to be worse now. You can’t even talk in reason and logic to Trump republicans and the far-right. They don’t even think facts are true. Trump hurt society at large with all his lies and making his flock not trust actual facts. Fox News is also to blame with their lies and propaganda for monetary gain. The anchors don’t even believe what they are saying. They just say it to make money, because Trump has emboldened dumb people to think facts and the truth aren’t important.

I’m looking to get out of TX because there are too many extreme republicans here. If there is a civil war, and a split in the country, I don’t want to be stuck in a red state. It’s just I gotta find a job that pays enough to live in the northeast. I have that now, where I could transfer to the NY office but thery’re doing layoffs in a couple of weeks and I may be a square one again.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Idk I dont think modern America will ever see a Civil War full blown with two sides opposing each other like North v South but I do see a sustained insurgency and civil unrest similar to other developed nations like the UK had with the IRA or the Basque separatists in Spain. Trump supporters are the main problem right now but even the hippies are becoming more militant

Last edited: