Reppin
Austin
OP come get your
2ALg3pB.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci: yall must live in Arkansas or Chicago to think this chick is special. She looks like I'd see her shopping for glasses at Target. Shes fine but not a dime. Any Breh can walk up and pull.

The same can be said for any IG MODEL

Shes lite skin...pretty face....and fat ass...matter fact she look natural which put her above fake models

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The same can be said for any IG MODEL

Shes lite skin...pretty face....and fat ass...matter fact she look natural which put her above fake models
:hhh: what?

She's fine nikka but Breh I put 100 on it you'll see a female that looks better than her today. If she a 7 on IG what is she irl?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci: yall must live in Arkansas or Chicago to think this chick is special. She looks like I'd see her shopping for glasses at Target. Shes fine but not a dime. Any Breh can walk up and pull.

I live in the Atl and she’s a sexy chick anywhere if you’re into thick women :yeshrug:

A little young though :francis:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I live in the Atl and she’s a sexy chick anywhere if you’re into thick women :yeshrug:

A little young though :francis:
Yeah she is sexy AF but I mean... And?:yeshrug:

She's not black, she a zaddy chaser, she can barely dress, ect.

She's pretty in a jr college kick back type of scene but if you seen her at the club in ATL she probably wouldn't be top 10 in the club

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She probably followed you with the intent to unfollow you.

It's a very common IG practice used by people who are trying to grow their audience. She hit a lick following you tho, cause the first thing you did was run to a message board to tell us about it. Therefore giving her more eyes and people that could follow her that otherwise would have never seen her before.

I know exactly what you mean but she's already at over 10k and she only has less than 200 followers. I don't think that was the purpose.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know exactly what you mean but she's already at over 10k and she only has less than 200 followers. I don't think that was the purpose.
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.