fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm sorry but the way this reads is that you started stalking some popular IG chick a couple years ago and then you set her up with some bait. Got her to meet you on a false pretense then killed her and now you just bring her body up from the basement to Netflix and chill 2-3 times a week. Am i wrong or?:jbhmm:
Lol funny. Naw I met her on offerup. I was selling some stuff and she asked for a video of the machine working. I sent a demonstration video and she started making convo. She had just moved to the city and didn’t know many people so I used that of course. She was pretty popular and was posted on here a few times.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She probably followed you with the intent to unfollow you.

It's a very common IG practice used by people who are trying to grow their audience. She hit a lick following you tho, cause the first thing you did was run to a message board to tell us about it. Therefore giving her more eyes and people that could follow her that otherwise would have never seen her before.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She probably followed you with the intent to unfollow you.

It's a very common IG practice used by people who are trying to grow their audience. She hit a lick following you tho, cause the first thing you did was run to a message board to tell us about it. Therefore giving her more eyes and people that could follow her that otherwise would have never seen her before.

Damn... you right.

This is the most logical post in the thread.

Follow someone with followers, let them tell people about you, then unfollow them to keep your follow list low and exclusive :wow:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shoot the shot OP. Nothing crazy just 1 line like TODAY or TOMMOROW. Something like: ''Thanks for the follow _______(her ig name). its so weird being connected to people without really knowing them though. Im Kevin, by the way......'' then if she responds you keep the dm game going and parlay it into a meeting. If she dont hit you back after 3 days just unfollow her and keep it moving. There are plenty more fish my guy......... OR send another dm........ this one simply says ''how much? '' Either way. Its whatever.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why do Asian girls with phat asses look so weird?

This don't even look like a phat ass to me :patrice:

2cqohn8.jpg

Whatever the case may be, she is bad...probably taste heavenly...

Erugh, she looks like a young Kya Tropic :wow:

you Lost op, im about to DM to see if she wants to come to toronto :wow:

Get than plan B and spray up the club like:
EnchantingGargantuanGuanaco-small.gif