fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.

Didn't OP say he had been following her already?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.
Yup, alot of folks don't know all the shyt you can do with software now, like Jarvee. Actually just the other day we were ribbing this one friend of ours who is buying like 4K worth of likes per photo for his car account. We're like breh you have "4k followers" (likely bought also) and no one has a 1 to 1 follow to like ratio. Not even celebrities. LOL. He claims he's not buying but we know he is. The funny part is one of our other friends was like "you can buy likes???? :mindblown:" he honestly had no clue. :pachaha:

I use Jarvee for my business but in a different way (it seeks out to like photos that caption with specific hashtags)

But there are deep fukkery options in there like follow this person then unfollow after a certain amount of time. Or unfollow people you've been following for x amount of months. Rarely is it ever organic :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup, alot of folks don't know all the shyt you can do with software now, like Jarvee. Actually just the other day we were ribbing this one friend of ours who is buying like 4K worth of likes per photo for his car account. We're like breh you have "4k followers" (likely bought also) and no one has a 1 to 1 follow to like ratio. Not even celebrities. LOL. He claims he's not buying but we know he is. The funny part is one of our other friends was like "you can buy likes???? :mindblown:" he honestly had no clue. :pachaha:

I use Jarvee for my business but in a different way (it seeks out to like photos that caption with specific hashtags)

But there are deep fukkery options in there like follow this person then unfollow after a certain amount of time. Or unfollow people you've been following for x amount of months. Rarely is it ever organic :dead:
I know breh, I've tried a few things on my IG account over the years in terms of building an organic following, and I've come to the realization that if you don't have a viral moment, or any "influencer" cosigns to propel your page out there, it's extremely hard to grow organically. All of the automation skews everything, the algorithm is fukked up and it's just not what it seems.

It depends on the type of page you're running, I assume some are easier to grow than others (like a meme page for example)

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
nikka.. she is 18 and 10k followers doesn't mean shyt. :mjlol::pachaha:

I'd start liking her pics first here and there, then after a wile make a comment or two.. THEN slide in the DMs.

I've talked to plenty of chicks with around that many followers and a lot of them are cool, insecure, seek validation for their low self-esteem etc.

Even the ones with their heads gassed bow down to a strong, confident man.

Says she goes to San Diego State University in her bio also.

If she is not liking you comments or pics in return.You should know the deal.I never understood in why chicks reveal sensitive information on ig.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I know breh, I've tried a few things on my IG account over the years in terms of building an organic following, and I've come to the realization that if you don't have a viral moment, or any "influencer" cosigns to propel your page out there, it's extremely hard to grow organically. All of the automation skews everything, the algorithm is fukked up and it's just not what it seems.

It depends on the type of page you're running, I assume some are easier to grow than others (like a meme page for example)
Yep, in my case it's hard to monitor everything the software likes. I blacklist certain competitors and hashtags, but then I'll check what it's doing and see it liked some very very questionable posts. And that same shyt will show up in someone's feed ie: CJ like these 6 photos :dead:

I found much more ROI on running periodic sponsored ads. It costs, but usually 1 sale will offset the campaign anyway. But like you said, depends on the type of page.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
She look super thick, and usually chicks like that like muscular build type niccaz....hit the weights
Not always true. I am skinny as fukk...manboy status...but even I get surprised with tha amount of thick bytches I get attention from. Use to think that same thing tho. Idk, maybe I'm just lucky.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Btw...some tough love: if you gotta make a whole thread on a lady...I say...8.5/10 times you already lost.

My point: you made this thread while she prolly in her whole own universe. Probably haven't crossed her mind since she followed you.

Its best to ignore these dumb bytches unless they show signs of wanting to improve your life by other means than p*ssy. For instance, I remember this broad was listening to me complain about money or some shyt. She ended up giving me some very solid advice.

Idk take what you will from this. Not trying to piss on your parade.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bruh just take pics with other pretty chix...raise her interest in u...once she starts liking alot of ur pics...shoot ur shot....
mrw-two-drunks-outside-are-about-to-start-a-fight-and-i-have-my-camera-ready-180436.gif

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She probably followed you with the intent to unfollow you.

It's a very common IG practice used by people who are trying to grow their audience. She hit a lick following you tho, cause the first thing you did was run to a message board to tell us about it. Therefore giving her more eyes and people that could follow her that otherwise would have never seen her before.
Boy I'm dying.

I swear I get like 4-5 of these a week. And hella fake pages created in like the last week with bad bytch pictures. Ion even follow folks back anymore lmao.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Boy I'm dying.

I swear I get like 4-5 of these a week. And hella fake pages created in like the last week with bad bytch pictures. Ion even follow folks back anymore lmao.
I never did, you can tell...

Random females following me with like 3000 followers all so they can get a follow back then delete you:mjlol:

Such a pathetic scam