fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know breh, I've tried a few things on my IG account over the years in terms of building an organic following, and I've come to the realization that if you don't have a viral moment, or any "influencer" cosigns to propel your page out there, it's extremely hard to grow organically. All of the automation skews everything, the algorithm is fukked up and it's just not what it seems.

It depends on the type of page you're running, I assume some are easier to grow than others (like a meme page for example)

All social media is the social media outside hacker wink wink pr firms.
It is why people keep talking money on a site based around just hitting a plus sign.
It is digital fraud.

Art Barr

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This bytch is what coli brehs considers an 8 or a 10? :swaggyP:

Anything not black I guess. :laughing:

ETA: Is OP Asian?

This is the perfect example of those obese bytches that walk around with a mixed baby, and you wonder which low self esteem breh impregnated that.
bytch is going to be a hippopotamus after she gets pregnant.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

This is the perfect example of those obese bytches that walk around with a mixed baby, and you wonder which low self esteem breh impregnated that.

Raw potential breh, she drops all the extra weight, she is a 10 physically..

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

What does your girl look like? :comeon:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR THEORY IS
HE WAS ALREADY FOLLOWING HER FOR BEFORE
SHE FOLLOWED HIM THOUGH...

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF FOLLOWING HIM?
:devil:
:evil:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR THEORY IS
HE WAS ALREADY FOLLOWING HER FOR BEFORE
SHE FOLLOWED HIM THOUGH...

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF FOLLOWING HIM?
:devil:
:evil:

IDK, I honestly made my post without knowing he had been following ol girl before hand.

With that being the case, he should just continue to engage her posts/comments and go from there. Put up some IG Stories and see if she lurkin' on em... she only following a few people so he'll pop up in her feed.