Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I think the raptors are in the worst spot in the nba, the only above average nba player we have under 25 is scottie barnes. None of our recent draft picks outside of scottie have panned out, our bench is putrid, starters can't shoot.

Pascal is 29 turning 30
OG is 26 turning 27

these guys aren't going to get better this is who they are

even teams you could say are worse than us at least have young guys with potential

we are paying like 20 mill to a thad young, otto porter jr and garrett temple for "leadership".

Also, almost everyone is a FA next summer or 2025. OG, Pascal, Gary and Precious are free agents. They have to give an extension to Scottie the year after. This team should've just tanked last year and this year. Masai fukked this team over with awful asset management

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
psacal is utter garbage, at least it looks like scottie is showing something

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
nick-nurse-coach-nurse.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
1-3

Can’t even score 100 points in this nba

Losing to probably the worst team in the league @Serious

:blessed:

They may be the worst but this is the worst offensive team I've seen in years. Goddamn no one can make a shot on this team. That Poeltl trade and contract is going to fukk this team over for so many years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They may be the worst but this is the worst offensive team I've seen in years. Goddamn no one can make a shot on this team. That Poeltl trade and contract is going to fukk this team over for so many years

Yup he’s not even a starter in this modern nba

Only positive is that Scottie Barnes is playing great but it’s not good enough

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yup he’s not even a starter in this modern nba

Only positive is that Scottie Barnes is playing great but it’s not good enough

Trading a lotto pick, even a late lotto in a weak draft for a guy who should be a bench big man with a limited skill set in the modern nba is just retarded. At this point I have 0 faith in Masai.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate how weak our media is because right now they should be saying get Masai out of here. After our championship season, he most likely has the worst batting average for a GM. Right now this should be a rebuilding year, but instead, we got stuck with drafting Gradey dikk instead of drafting a top 5 player. We can't even do a proper rebuild right now because we don't fully own our pick until 2026. I have no clue how that pick wasn't lottery-protected for an expiring big that isn't a modern centre. You can pretty much find a Poeltl type of centre for cheap in free agency.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hate how weak our media is because right now they should be saying get Masai out of here. After our championship season, he most likely has the worst batting average for a GM. Right now this should be a rebuilding year, but instead, we got stuck with drafting Gradey dikk instead of drafting a top 5 player. We can't even do a proper rebuild right now because we don't fully own our pick until 2026. I have no clue how that pick wasn't lottery-protected for an expiring big that isn't a modern centre. You can pretty much find a Poeltl type of centre for cheap in free agency.

There's not much of a difference between a guy like Poeltl and a geriatric Dwight Howard, besides a $78 mil contract and you know what :dame: